+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residency PEP meds

Sarfarosh

Feb 5, 2019
Hello everyone,,
First, I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place. In fact, I have a question that worries me for a while now. I have been almost 1 years since I applied for RP on the federal side (I had the CSQ in the PEQ program because I studied in Quebec). Soon I will be asked to take the medical exam. My current situation: I am a skilled worker in Quebec, and I recently had an unprotected relationship that led me to see a doctor to prescribe a drug that eliminates the HIV virus (if I am contaminated) and which must be applied within 72 hours after ovo.fyi/xvideos/ ovo.fyi/xnxx/ ovo.fyi/chaturbate/ the relationship. In other words, I take this medicine by doubts and for prevention. I keep taking it until 28 days. It's the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) that costs about $ 850. I read that people with HIV can be denied on the basis of an excessive demand on the Canadian medical system. In the case where I pass the medical exam, say in a month, and in case I am not infected with HIV and I no longer take the PEP medication, is the simple fact that I took this kind of medication after making an unprotected relationship, may impact my medical exam and accordingly my PR application? Is the history of diseases / tests / prescriptions taken into consideration during the medical examination? Thank you in advance and I apologize again if I'm in the wrong places :)

Last edited:

Jagerpapi

Jan 13, 2022
Hi, I am kinda into similar situation. Can you please tell me what happened with your file. Did you get your PR?