+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency in Canada

Sep 20, 2020
Hi guys,
I hope you and your loved ones are safe in this pandemic.
my name is Aniket and I am currently pursuing my MBA in marketing in India. Prior to that, I have worked for a Digital Marketing Agency for 2+ years.

I wish to obtain a PR and migrate to Canada.

The problem is that the CRS score is too high right now and by the time it levels out it’ll be over a year.
My second option is to immigrate as a student for a one year PG course in Marketing and Advertising and then take up a job in the following year. Will I be able to secure my PR by then?
FYI I am 27 right now and by the time my MBA gets over will be 28.

please help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys,
I hope you and your loved ones are safe in this pandemic.
my name is Aniket and I am currently pursuing my MBA in marketing in India. Prior to that, I have worked for a Digital Marketing Agency for 2+ years.

I wish to obtain a PR and migrate to Canada.

The problem is that the CRS score is too high right now and by the time it levels out it’ll be over a year.
My second option is to immigrate as a student for a one year PG course in Marketing and Advertising and then take up a job in the following year. Will I be able to secure my PR by then?
FYI I am 27 right now and by the time my MBA gets over will be 28.

please help.
If your objective is to get PR, you should study in Canada for 2 years so that you qualify for a 3 year work permit. Either take one program that is 2 years in length of two programs that are 1 year each in length. It's risky with just a 1 year work permit and you may not get sufficient work experience to get PR.

Reactions: Aniket Sonawane