+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency for Protected refugees

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys,

If everyone can share their timeline from after getting positive decision up to getting PR and how did you apply by mail or online. I want to have an idea as which method gets faster processing timelines. I know online should be faster but for work permits inside Canada the paper method is 2.4 times faster than applying online. Thanks!

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys,

If everyone can share their timeline from after getting positive decision up to getting PR and how did you apply by mail or online. I want to have an idea as which method gets faster processing timelines. I know online should be faster but for work permits inside Canada the paper method is 2.4 times faster than applying online. Thanks!
WP took 10 days total for me to renew online...

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Hi guys,

There are multiple threads labeled PR timeline 2021, 2022 etc with lots of replies and the information you are looking for. I suggest starting there.

Feb 10, 2023
Sudan kassala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Refugee
NOC Code......
humanitarian application refugee

My name is Abduweli Ahmed Geal, we are a Somali family who are refugees in Sudan especially the Shagarab refugee camp
We fled to Somalia due to insecurity and civil wars in history in 2020 we also lost some of our parents,and they were unjustly killed by the al-Shabaab terrorist group

We fled to Ethiopia, especially the refugees on the border between Somalia and Ethiopia
We couldn't trust ourselves because the border was close to the refugee camp
Also, these camps were not a place where human rights were taken into account and they were always brutalizing us Ethiopians.
Since there is no human rights, we went to Ethiopia We went to Sudan and we went through a lot of suffering.

We were subjected to terrible abuse like robbing and raping our women and torture and that problem was caused to us at the border between the two countries after a lot of trouble
We came to the Shagarab camp and did not know what to expect from those who fled for a better life Our hope is dead because it is not a place to live for reasons related to humanity

Sometimes you can't go outside for fear of being kidnapped by human traffickers or smugglers.we are in danger of a situation that we cannot imagine now, moreover

One of our family members is suffering from blood cancer and it is said abdikafi Abdullahi Farah and this is the biggest problem that we have now which nothing can be done about it Somalia and Ethiopia, Until now, there is nothing from the government or anything else that has helped us in this problem and supported us in terms of human rights.
And we are a family that has no power over our son's problem as we are a family that is very sensitive to the circumstances of life

We are asking the Canadian government to look into our case carefully because the Canadian government is the only government that stands up for human rights.also in its own way

We thank you as a human being who always stands by the poor people