+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency Application as In Canada Protected Person

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hi,
I also applied in Sep this year and I didn't get AOR.
Can I link my application in my GCKey account and how
or I have to wait for AOR and how long it takes to get the AOR

johnsam

Jan 19, 2010
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

1. Click sign in with Sign-In Partner ( using your bank client card ) - if you don't have sign-in partner login, click Register new and create one new account
2. Login with your new sign-in partner credentials

There will be link in your acocunt:

"Add (link) your application to your account" - click the link

you need to answer few questions like Category ( example : Permanent residence )
Sub category ( ), Application number & Family name and few personal details, etc.

johnsam

Jan 19, 2010
1. Click sign in with Sign-In Partner ( using your bank client card ) - if you don't have sign-in partner login, click Register new and create one new account

you need to answer few questions like Category ( example : Permanent residence )
Sub category ( ), Application number & Familiy name and few personal details, etc.

mutsa

Jun 29, 2022
Hello

What are the requirements for Permanent Residence application. I currently hold a Temporary work permit

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019

Sub category ( ), Application number & Familiy name and few personal details, etc.
Thank you for your reply.
I tried to answer the questions but it's not working.
especially I don't have the application number yet as I didn't receive AOR.
Can someone plz explain if was worked with him.
Thanks.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
I tried to answer the questions but it's not working.
especially I don't have the application number yet as I didn't receive AOR.
Can someone plz explain if was worked with him.
Thanks.
If you don’t have an application number, you can’t link up, and you don’t have aor. Generally, you haven’t started processing, and you can’t link up if you haven’t started processing. What is your application timeline?

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
If you don’t have an application number, you can’t link up, and you don’t have aor. Generally, you haven’t started processing, and you can’t link up if you haven’t started processing. What is your application timeline?
I just applied in Sep 2022 and I didn't know what is the real timeline?
So, it will take time to get AOR.

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
The application was submitted online on August 5, 2021, and I have not received AOR until I linked to my IRCC account on October 11 this year, and it showed that the medical treatment passed on the same day! No update so far
Hi how do you link if you dont have application number ?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hi all,
I applied for PR as an In Canada Protected Person and got my temporary application number on March 2nd, 2022.
I received this email from CIC Mississauga on October 7th, 2022. Is this like a generic email they send out once your application has begun processing? I already submitted all these documents when I applied initially. I am thinking I just ignore this email right?
Here is the link to the email https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BVTDIUfTiQex3Gw779Ez-ngg0UH-cSrp?usp=sharing

Also, my application number on the document that was attached starts with a G so I am guessing this is the permanent application number as opposed to the temporary one that started with XG.

I would also appreciate hearing from those who have applied for PR through this pathway what their timeline was and if you have gotten your PR or still waiting. Thank you
Hey, this is just then letting you know that you should let them know about any changes. It does not mean they just started processing your application