+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
That was definitely a requirement, I’m very sorry for this I hope you get your AOR soon!!
Was a requirement in the section (proof of status)?

I resent. Passport, driver's license and Canadian citizenship certificate. Under proof of status.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
A lot of ppl today got returned because of not including provincial id under proof of status. I believe depends on the officer reviewing. Some ppl included it in the identity section and got AOR. I included both Canadian passport and drivers license in proof of status and also in identity documents. Sending you good vibes Yayita!!

Reactions: yayita

villavet

Apr 10, 2019
A lot of ppl today got returned because of not including provincial id under proof of status. I believe depends on the officer reviewing. Some ppl included it in the identity section and got AOR. I included both Canadian passport and drivers license in proof of status and also in identity documents. Sending you good vibes Yayita!!
Did you get AOR yet?

Reactions: yayita

karenes29

Dec 30, 2016
Reactions: Ana47

karenes29

Dec 30, 2016
Here is my timeline now. Today my app was returned. The warning triangle (for correction) was ONLY on proof of status. It said, "this document is incomplete, please review and update the document."

I loaded Canadian passport. it was very clear and also was showing signature page as well as main page with pic and info.

Not sure what was really wrong with that to be honest.

I reapplied today again and re scanned the passport and also add under that section provincial ID there as well as Canadian citizenship certificate.

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-22 / 1:36 AM UTC
Returned 2023-12-06
RE Applied: date: 2023-12-06 / 10:05 PM (UTC)

That means that webform does not work.

Thanks for the update!