+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence pathway for colombian haitian and venezuelan nationals fee pay

frange

May 25, 2018
Hey dereke I’m from Haiti too, were you able to submit application? When did you apply?
Hello Saralynn97;

My Brother sent his application without the police certificate from DCPJ.
Instead he sent an explanation letter as well as a regional police certificate (SDPJ).

Wait and see.

Reactions: faithey

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Hey dereke I’m from Haiti too, were you able to submit application? When did you apply?
We submitted 2 applications without police clearance and received AOR, biometrics, medical, and pre-arrival services. However, now they are requesting police clearance which we cannot get. I've sent letters of explanation, but I'm very worried!

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
We submitted 2 applications without police clearance and received AOR, biometrics, medical, and pre-arrival services. However, now they are requesting police clearance which we cannot get. I've sent letters of explanation, but I'm very worried!
When did you apply?
I did a sponsorship application for my husband and they requested for the police certificate from DCPJ. It’s not difficult. In our case we had to ask for an extension because of all the chaos going on the country.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
When did you apply?
I did a sponsorship application for my husband and they requested for the police certificate from DCPJ. It’s not difficult. In our case we had to ask for an extension because of all the chaos going on the country.
When I sponsored my husband 5 years ago getting the certificate wasn't a problem. It seems to be a lot more difficult now.