+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence pathway for colombian haitian and venezuelan nationals fee pay

Dereke12

Jul 13, 2012
Does anyone know the fee for the Permanent residence pathway for Colombian Haitian and Venezuelan programs?

I am unable to get a police certificate in my country Haiti, what should I do?

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Does anyone know the fee for the Permanent residence pathway for Colombian Haitian and Venezuelan programs?

Thank you.
The site has been updated and a fee is no longer required.

Why are you unable to obtain a police certificate?

David5272

Nov 21, 2023

Thank you.
If I were you, I will write a letter explaining why I am unable to provide the certificate right now. The fees are waived so you can either write a letter explaining that and attaching a screenshot of the IRRC page there it says it, or actually pay it. The processing fee for one person is around $500 CAD.
In addition the space to add the fee payment receipt was taken out when I submitted my application yesterday, so check before.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
If I were you, I will write a letter explaining why I am unable to provide the certificate right now. The fees are waived so you can either write a letter explaining that and attaching a screenshot of the IRRC page there it says it, or actually pay it. The processing fee for one person is around $500 CAD.
In addition the space to add the fee payment receipt was taken out when I submitted my application yesterday, so check before.
Are you from Colombia? If so I wanted to know if you were able to received confirmation from the security companies for the police check when you sent your app.

Thank you!

David5272

Nov 21, 2023
Are you from Colombia? If so I wanted to know if you were able to received confirmation from the security companies for the police check when you sent your app.

Thank you!
Hello Lola,

Yes, I am Colombian. The next day I paid the fee for the certificate, I received an email confirming the processing of it and a case number, which I printed and added to the application. I used the omnitempus for this since they replied faster than the other company.

Reactions: Lola93

David5272

Nov 21, 2023
You're welcome, it doesn't surprise me, since I called both companies and only omnitempus answered and explained the step by step process.

FernandaC01

Nov 21, 2023
You're welcome, it doesn't surprise me, since I called both companies and only omnitempus answered and explained the step by step process.
Hey David! With Omnitempus, did you have to provide the UCI or did they send you a separate form for this program for completion? Thanks in advance!

David5272

Nov 21, 2023
Hey David! With Omnitempus, did you have to provide the UCI or did they send you a separate form for this program for completion? Thanks in advance!
Hi Fernanda, with Omnitempus there is no need to provide the UCI# they are aware we don't have it and you can left that space blank

When you specify you need the certificate for the temporary program, they sent you 2 PDF, 1 with the step by step guide and 1 with a form to print, sign and send.

FernandaC01

Nov 21, 2023
Hi Fernanda, with Omnitempus there is no need to provide the UCI# they are aware we don't have it and you can left that space blank

When you specify you need the certificate for the temporary program, they sent you 2 PDF, 1 with the step by step guide and 1 with a form to print, sign and send.
Thank you so much, David! I appreciate it. Hopefully we can apply very soon. Best of luck with your application!

Smithmikeuwo

Nov 28, 2023
Has anyone successfully submitted their application and received an AOR? Do we have an idea what’s the process time of this pathway?

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hiii, I heard ppl who applied Saturday Nov 18 and Sunday Nov 19 were receiving AOR. When did you guys apply?

Smithmikeuwo

Nov 28, 2023
Hiii, I heard ppl who applied Saturday Nov 18 and Sunday Nov 19 were receiving AOR. When did you guys apply?
I applied yesterday.
Does anyone know what is the estimated processing time after receiving the AOR? Wanted to have an idea if you get invited, when is the moving to Canada timing?

Smithmikeuwo

Nov 28, 2023
The portal is still open today Nov 29. It’s been 13 days. This is surprising to me. Does anyone know how many applications have been submitted?

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018

Thank you.
Hey dereke I’m from Haiti too, were you able to submit application? When did you apply?