+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence in Canada

Hadiqa khalil

Mar 23, 2020
How i apply Canada offers a range of permanent immigration programs that may be attractive to residents of the United States. Learn how to move to Canada permanently through one of these programs.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How i apply Canada offers a range of permanent immigration programs that may be attractive to residents of the United States. Learn how to move to Canada permanently through one of these programs.
The programs are the same regardless where you live. Living in the US gives you no advantages. Details are in the link below. Recommend you start by researching the Express Entry program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Yes, Of course, Canada usually offers range of immigration programs either for temporary residency visa or for permanent residency visa. You can apply in any of Canada immigration program if you are desirable to live and work permanently in Canada. Here, I am going to mention key steps in order to get Canada PR visa:

• First step is to complete your ECA (educational Credential Assessment) that tells whether or not your qualifications are equivalent to Canada.
  • Attempt IELTS language ability tests.
  • Third step is to create profile under Express Entry system by considering fulfilling all five key selection factors.
  • Get an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
  • Apply for PNP if not getting Invitation to Apply due to low CRS.
Once you finally get ITA, apply for Canada Permanent residence within 60 days. Canada follows a point assessment test and to be eligible, you must score at least 67 immigration points out of five selection factors of your age, education, English or French language ability scores, professional work experience and adaptability to Canada labor market.

Hope, this Helps!