+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence fee for infant child?

sami08

Jul 8, 2008
Hello to all,

I need some help to get informaiton regarding permanent resident fee for fee for my 2 years baby. I have paid the processing fee of 250 CAD at the time of submitting sponosrhsip application and that was approved in May 2008 by Mississagua. Later on, I got a 75 CAD cheqe back so means that the CIC took 175 CAD. Now, I am not sure whether the landing fee is including in it or Do I need to also 490$ CAD as written on the website.

In order to avoid any delay I want to pay the permanent residence fee in advance. Please guide me if anyone have similar experience or information. How can I pay it online.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sami

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sami08 said:
Hello to all,

I need some help to get informaiton regarding permanent resident fee for fee for my 2 years baby. I have paid the processing fee of 250 CAD at the time of submitting sponosrhsip application and that was approved in May 2008 by Mississagua. Later on, I got a 75 CAD cheqe back so means that the CIC took 175 CAD. Now, I am not sure whether the landing fee is including in it or Do I need to also 490$ CAD as written on the website.

In order to avoid any delay I want to pay the permanent residence fee in advance. Please guide me if anyone have similar experience or information. How can I pay it online.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sami
There is no Right of Permanent Resident Fee for minors. You should have paid a total of $150.00

PMM

sami08

Jul 8, 2008
PMM, Thank you very much for your response.

Willsotaj, my baby place of birth is Pakistan. It takes long time from Pakistan. What about you?

sami08

Jul 8, 2008
I can understand how difficult it is to stay without family and kids. I some time thinking that for future CIC should put some conditions like not to get marry, not to give birth any child as after all this is the problem with those who want to immigrate. I talked to on legal expert about human rights and he said that there is no relation between immigration and human rights. I was really very surprised that family reunification and child protection are the basic human rights. Anyway, no other option except to be wait and see.