+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal: Email communication issue

mr_water

Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

My immigration lawyer forwarded me an email from Montreal IRCC, with an attached PDF containing instructions on accessing the PR confirmation portal. My lawyer cannot respond to it on my behalf, and I have to do so myself. All I have to do as per the PDF instructions is to reply to the original email address with some of my details (email address that I would like to use, first date of entry into Canada, UCI etc.).

The issue here is that while I am replying to the forwarded email and replacing my lawyers email address with that of the IRCC, I'm getting an automated response from a donotreply address.

A few days later my lawyer forwarded me a 2nd notice from the IRCC, containing the same message as above. Although I have been replying to the right email address, it doesn't seem to be getting acknowledged. Anyone else facing this issue, or am I being dumb and missing something?

Regards,

Last edited:

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi guys,

My immigration lawyer forwarded me an email from Montreal IRCC, with an attached PDF containing instructions on accessing the PR confirmation portal. My lawyer cannot respond to it on my behalf, and I have to do so myself. All I have to do as per the PDF instructions is to reply to the original email address with some of my details (email address that I would like to use, first date of entry into Canada, UCI etc.).

The issue here is that while I am replying to the forwarded email and replacing my lawyers email address with that of the IRCC, I'm getting an automated response from a donotreply address.

A few days later my lawyer forwarded me a 2nd notice from the IRCC, containing the same message as above. Although I have been replying to the right email address, it doesn't seem to be getting acknowledged. Anyone else facing this issue, or am I being dumb and missing something?

Regards
Hi Water,

May I know if your issue got fixed,I am also in same boat where I am receiving notices again and again even after replying correctly