21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
butra said:
If i misrepresented mysel how come in the processed of my application they didn't notice it? Took 3 years years to wait for this then when then the times of COPR suddenly is it fair or not?
If you never answered the questions or put in the application that you had children, then when you went to your landing appointment and were asked if there were any children not listed on your COPR and you answered "Yes" ... that is misrepresentation. You have children from a previous marriage. You did not disclose those children up front as unaccompanying minors. It doesn't matter if it took them til the very end to find out, the point is they DID find out and you committed misrepresentation by not presenting the children up front. If is perfectly fair for them to not issue your COPR or not issue your PR based on the new information.

You are now going to likely have a very rough road ahead of you to figure out where you and your wife will live because I am pretty sure that Canada will in fact issue you a 2 year ban for misrepresentation. I THINK after that point you and your spouse can then apply again with an OUTLAND application but when you do, you should expect that it will take quite a while to process and you will be looked over with a fine tooth comb for any other signs of misrepresentation and such.

butra

Jun 12, 2014
"Misrepresentation
If a sponsored application for permanent residence is rejected based on a finding of
inadmissibility on grounds of misrepresentation, there is no right of appeal. However, this
provision does not apply if the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or
child [A64(3)]."

In my case I was sponsored by my Common-Law partner so my question is: Is she has the right to appeal on my part?

butra

Jun 12, 2014
"Misrepresentation
If a sponsored application for permanent residence is rejected based on a finding of
inadmissibility on grounds of misrepresentation, there is no right of appeal. However, this
provision does not apply if the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or
child [A64(3)]."

My common law partner sponsored me my question is : Is she has the right to appeal on my case, since I was the common-law partner?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
butra said:
"Misrepresentation
provision does not apply if the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or
child [A64(3)]."

My common law partner sponsored me my question is : Is she has the right to appeal on my case, since I was the common-law partner?
You were sponsored via an Inland application? If yes, then there is no right of appeal attached to the type of sponsorship at all, regardless of common law or anything else because an Inland application waives the right to appeal. If an appeal might potentially be needed (or thought might be needed) an Outland sponsorship application should be filed.

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
If i may ask, how did they find out that you have a children from your previous marriage. Did they go to your home country and ask people close to you? Am just asking anyways, nothing attached to the questions. thanks

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
butra said:
How about when time of confirmation of PR has been refused due to some circumstances? In My Case, Me and Partner went to CIC office for the confirmation of our PR, my partner who is my principal sponsor has been approved but in my case the officer told me that my PR been denied because why I did't include my dependents, I told him that they were not included in my applications and they were staying on their mother and also included in my application the result of my divorce paper... I phoned the CIC Office stating my case they told me to wait for 1 week to see the remarks of the officer and they told me too that in my case is not a big deal because the decision has been made...Can anyone help me to know more about this case am I going to take the assistance of the lawyer or need to wait?
So they are not your dependents? as they live with your ex-wife?
Did you mention them at all in your application anywhere

At the bottom of the form its says " I certify I don't have any children naturally or adopted" - SIGNATURE

Did you sign saying with no children?

debbie690

Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
butra said:
How about when time of confirmation of PR has been refused due to some circumstances? In My Case, Me and Partner went to CIC office for the confirmation of our PR, my partner who is my principal sponsor has been approved but in my case the officer told me that my PR been denied because why I did't include my dependents, I told him that they were not included in my applications and they were staying on their mother and also included in my application the result of my divorce paper... I phoned the CIC Office stating my case they told me to wait for 1 week to see the remarks of the officer and they told me too that in my case is not a big deal because the decision has been made...Can anyone help me to know more about this case am I going to take the assistance of the lawyer or need to wait?
I think u hv to apply the separate statement send it to immigration ,which mean yr child will never follow u to come canada after u got Permanent resident in Canada .

uts065

Jun 9, 2014
I got the PR interview date permanent residence so it will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for: at 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 104, Etobicoke, Ont

My question to everybody is since my husband sponsored me and he is a Canadian citizen...what is expected in the interview?

I get my PR card on that day? they will mail me the PR card? what kind of question do they ask?

Please advise

Thanks in advance,
H

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
What date do i need to put to the question: Provide the date on which you entered into the common law relationship? is it the date where we first live together or after 1 year of living together?

Thanks

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
LAKEWOOD said:
What date do i need to put to the question: Provide the date on which you entered into the common law relationship? is it the date where we first live together or after 1 year of living together?

Thanks
The 1 year mark.

Koifish76

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 (ECAS)
Doc's Request.
IMM5540 29-04-2014, Intent to return 18-08-2014, PCC 26-08-2014
File Transfer...
Same day as SA. 15-07-2014
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2013
Passport Req..
9/24/2014(email)...same day IP
VISA ISSUED...
10/13/2014
LANDED..........
Oct.20, 2014!
LAKEWOOD said:

Thanks
As Alurra71 said. It is in the guide. Here is the explanation:

Enter the date (year, month, day) you were married or you entered into your current common-law relationship.
Note: This is the date your status officially changed from being single to common-law, not the date you started living together.