+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanat Resident Card- Seniors Please

sagara

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Dear Friends

I have landed in toronto as a permanant Resident with my family on Last Monday 31.11.2011
I hope to go back to my home country on 30 11 2011.My question is can i go back to my country before receiving the PR card. We can made arrangements to get back the PR Cards by
courier service.But i came to know that when the Cards being processed if they found certain mismathces like photo mismatch we have call in person to rectify that. If we are out of the country by that time, how can we come in person to canada without PRCard?
On the other hand they say you can leave canada at any time after landing.
If i have to leave before i receive the card and a problem such as photo mismatch occurs what
is the way to resolve that. Can we correct that on line or can we contact the local embassy(home country) for a solution

Please Advice

Sagara

S

shibuya

Check ur dates mentioned in ur post. Next flip a few pages down. This question is answered more than 10 times.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagara said:
Dear Friends

I have landed in toronto as a permanant Resident with my family on Last Monday 31.11.2011
I hope to go back to my home country on 30 11 2011.My question is can i go back to my country before receiving the PR card. We can made arrangements to get back the PR Cards by
courier service.But i came to know that when the Cards being processed if they found certain mismathces like photo mismatch we have call in person to rectify that. If we are out of the country by that time, how can we come in person to canada without PRCard?
On the other hand they say you can leave canada at any time after landing.
If i have to leave before i receive the card and a problem such as photo mismatch occurs what
is the way to resolve that. Can we correct that on line or can we contact the local embassy(home country) for a solution

Please Advice

Sagara
Hi Sagara,

I could understand that you need to leave Canada on 31 Nov. due to some important personal reasons.
You can of course leave Canada as you wish.
You don't need to wait for PR Card for traveling out of Canada.
Keep the copy of your COPR with you without fail.
Arrange to send your PR Card to your home address by courier once it is arrived in the given Canadian address.
If PR Card not yet reached when you intend to return, apply to Canadian Embassy/High Commission for a PRTD (travel document).
In case ( not necessary all the time ) you come to know there is photograph problem for the PR Card issuance, once you return to Canada, contact CIC Call Center. You can follow their instructions at that time. Don't get worried so early about the PR Card. Make arrangements for your travel.
Have a nice trip.!!