+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Percentage Requirement for a PG course in any canadian College

money555

Jun 1, 2016
Hello guys
Can anyone please tell me what is the percentage requirement in graduation to get admission in a pg course in any of the colleges in canada
I am currently doing Bsc NoN med last sem
I want to know the minimum percentage in the graduation required ....

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
minimum 60%

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
it depends on which college you want to apply and your profile. as such i don't think they have a fix percentage rule or something,

shahi.k

May 29, 2016
well, above 55% is minimum requirement to get admission in any college under SPP. But, when I was searching for my college, I found some of SPP colleges do not specify that how much percentage you require for a particular course. However, it all.... depends on your throughout academic background. If you do not have any backlogs in your bachelor program ,then, it may be considerable.

good luck, frnd.

kumarpa71

Jul 23, 2016
Percentage Requirement for a PG course in any canadian College

I'm interested in doing Human Resources Management Course from a Canadian University for Jan 2017 session but I have some major concerns in regards to my eligibility.

Firstly, I would like to inquire about the average desired for acceptance and enrolment for the international students because I did my graduation in Bachelors of Commerce from University of Delhi in 2006 with 37.25%. I have got my ECA done from WES (canada) on the 17th July and they have validated my degree.

Secondly. I started working at a very early age and I have been working continuously since 2005. Since the gap is for almost 10 years, would that be a problem while applying for the student visa?

I'm mainly interested in this course because I have been working as pension analyst since 2009 and this degree would not only teach me about the various roles performed by HR but it would also help me in my career progression. Please could you let me know whether I'm meeting the eligibility criteria for admission and would there be any problem while applying for the student visa.

Also I have secured 6.5 Band Overall in IELTS.

jason007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
bro i feel you have got the same situation like me but just difference of percentage other then academic you have to show good connection with home tie like marriage , property or land.and need to show work experience in relevant field as you going to PG management human resource past work should be with human resource . ..if any college accept who take minimum percentage like your then you can move ahead ...as per my information
chances are low.

chirag kumar

May 3, 2020
i have 48% in my B.sc from keshav mahavidyalya (university of delhi) and right now i am doing MBA in international marketing from caucasus international university Georgia with 81% of score. I am hoping to achieve good score in IELTS, WHAT is the changes of getting study visa in canada after my masters for PG certificate course in digital marketing?