+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ worker - calling for interview and DECISION DELAY.

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
I thought they were used to do it when there were complaints regarding some schools being responsible for paper leak, and it was language Diploma not TeFaq
Yeah, they still do it but not sure if they are doing it systematically. I guess the candidates are picked randomly.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, they still do it but not sure if they are doing it systematically. I guess the candidates are picked randomly.
Frequency of interview was quite high during the lockdown period. Random for some nationalities is a well known agenda

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Frequency of interview was quite high during the lockdown period. Random for some nationalities is a well known agenda
Could you be more specific? How many people you know got invited for the interview?

Also, which period was it?

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Could you be more specific? How many people you know got invited for the interview?

Also, which period was it?
Don't have exact data but some people who applied as temporary foreign workers with standardized test during July to October ( lockdown period of peq - Quebec graduate) were all called for interview. All had B2 or higher scores. Mixed nationalities.

Last edited:

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
I would like to know if somebody has passed through the same path I am right know, and what information do you have about this situation.
First of all, My PGWP will expire on 11 of November, so any advise will help a lot.
Application was complete, I attached 2 result for French 1. Oral expression TCFQ B2 y 2 TEFAQ B2 oral comprehension
Application September 6th,
accusse de reception 16th of september,
October 2d document verification letter,
15 of October interview calling for October 29th nothing more after that.

Regards

Charlie
Hello Charile im going to do the french test 2 weeks after, i have a question is or possible To give the tefaq separate?
The last time that i did the test i took
Expression oral:B1(i lost for 5 points B2)
Compréhension oral:C1.
If i have separate Tefaq and if i fail again at Expression oral but having the TCFQ as Well result B2 does or work like this?
Thanks, have à nice day

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
1-Hello im going to do the french test 2 weeks after, i have a question is possible to give the tefaq separate?
2-Exemple : expression and compréhension oral the same day?
3-can i do only the expression oral or that will not work for the immigration?

Compréhension oral:C1 i did in july.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
1-Hello im going to do the french test 2 weeks after, i have a question is possible to give the tefaq separate?
2-Exemple : expression and compréhension oral the same day?
3-can i do only the expression oral or that will not work for the immigration?

Compréhension oral:C1 i did in july.
Yes, you can give the Tefaq separate and also combine Tefaq and tcf

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hello guys?

Did you read the news yet about the court decision against Quebec immigration related to PEQ ??