+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ worker - calling for interview and DECISION DELAY.

Charlie5518

Nov 5, 2019
I would like to know if somebody has passed through the same path I am right know, and what information do you have about this situation.
First of all, My PGWP will expire on 11 of November, so any advise will help a lot.
Application was complete, I attached 2 result for French 1. Oral expression TCFQ B2 y 2 TEFAQ B2 oral comprehension
Application September 6th,
accusse de reception 16th of september,
October 2d document verification letter,
15 of October interview calling for October 29th nothing more after that.

Regards

Charlie

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I would like to know if somebody has passed through the same path I am right know, and what information do you have about this situation.
First of all, My PGWP will expire on 11 of November, so any advise will help a lot.
Application was complete, I attached 2 result for French 1. Oral expression TCFQ B2 y 2 TEFAQ B2 oral comprehension

Regards

Charlie
After the interview, it takes them about 14-15 days to have the results on the system. They will send you a letter (which may take another 5 days to reach you). You can call, as well.

Reactions: Charlie5518

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
After the interview, it takes them about 14-15 days to have the results on the system. They will send you a letter (which may take another 5 days to reach you). You can call, as well.
That's right
And remember that you have 90 days after the expiration of your current PGWP
Good luck

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019

Regards

Charlie
They have now started to call for interview even with standardized test scores as well? I thought that was not the case anymore

Charlie5518

Nov 5, 2019
That's right
And remember that you have 90 days after the expiration of your current PGWP
Good luck
Thank you for your answer, 90 days? But, if I satay without status, doesn’t it means I will be illegally in the country? Do I need after to restore my status?

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Thank you for your answer, 90 days? But, if I satay without status, doesn’t it means I will be illegally in the country? Do I need after to restore my status?
Yes ofcourse you need to restore your status (pay200$ for it) + application for lmia exempt work permit (closed) or visitor Visa
These are your options after receiving csq
Good luck

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
TEFAQ comprehension B2
TCFQ oral expression B2
The interview took 43 minutes, all the questions were about job experience here and outside Canada.
You can send me in private if you want to. I would like to know the numbers because I want to see which range they are calling people over for interviews.