+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ payment problem

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
hello all,

I just handed in my application.
BUT the bank staff made a spelling mistake to my bank draft as ‘Ministere des Finances du Québec’
The title of draft should be ‘Ministre des Finances du Québec’.
I don’t know how to deal with it.
What can I do to fix it?
( the answers from bank customers service is that immigration office actually can deposit it. All in all there is a spelling mistake. What should I do?)

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
hello all,

I just handed in my application.
BUT the bank staff made a spelling mistake to my bank draft as ‘Ministere des Finances du Québec’
The title of draft should be ‘Ministre des Finances du Québec’.
I don’t know how to deal with it.
What can I do to fix it?
( the answers from bank customers service is that immigration office actually can deposit it. All in all there is a spelling mistake. What should I do?)
I dont see any mistake even at the minister of finance is the same how your bank did it.
FYI the banks have in their system register with the names of minister.
I did the PEQ too with a attorney and they check every document and they didnt say nothing about the bank draft.
When i did the payment to bank they said the address of Ministry too and to my draft is wroten MINISTERE de finance de Québec.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
I dont see any mistake even at the minister of finance is the same how your bank did it.
FYI the banks have in their system register with the names of minister.
I did the PEQ too with a attorney and they check every document and they didnt say nothing about the bank draft.
When i did the payment to bank they said the address of Ministry too and to my draft is wroten MINISTERE de finance de Québec.
Thanks you so much!
YOU really realse my pressure.
I did it by myself and found such slight difference by sudden.
I just did application in April. Till now I am stilling waiting AOR.
Could you tell me your situation? when did you hand in?

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Thanks you so much!
YOU really realse my pressure.
I did it by myself and found such slight difference by sudden.
I just did application in April. Till now I am stilling waiting AOR.
Could you tell me your situation? when did you hand in?
I did in End February is the same here. My attorney sznd already 3 email and they reply that because of Covid-19 theyre not woeking in 100% because they hqvz to respect the distance...
As i said if something was wrong thit the bank draft they will say something to me i had to change my description of job 3-4 time... they look to zvery single details the things thag i never saw...
So dont worry is because of the Covid nothing wrong with your application.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
I did in End February is the same here. My attorney sznd already 3 email and they reply that because of Covid-19 theyre not woeking in 100% because they hqvz to respect the distance...
As i said if something was wrong thit the bank draft they will say something to me i had to change my description of job 3-4 time... they look to zvery single details the things thag i never saw...
So dont worry is because of the Covid nothing wrong with your application.
Everything will be fine at the end.
Pretty Thanks for you to make me calm down.
Long time waiting and high risk of being interviewed are really torturing to everyone.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Everything will be fine at the end.
Pretty Thanks for you to make me calm down.
Long time waiting and high risk of being interviewed are really torturing to everyone.
They're going really slow now.
In normall times they do for 3-4months this is what they said to me when i applied.
They almost never respect that 20 business day that they say...
Lets hope they will go faster now for what I see from Arrima they are doing that and with some PEQ applicants too.
Good luck my friend Quebec Immigration os like this...

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
They're going really slow now.
In normall times they do for 3-4months this is what they said to me when i applied.
They almost never respect that 20 business day that they say...
Lets hope they will go faster now for what I see from Arrima they are doing that and with some PEQ applicants too.
Good luck my friend Quebec Immigration os like this...
May i ask for you another question?
It is that you are apply for the PEQ of skilled-worker?
if so, my friend has the same situation as you, But he has got his CSQ and he applied in March.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
May i ask for you another question?
It is that you are apply for the PEQ of skilled-worker?
if so, my friend has the same situation as you, But he has got his CSQ and he applied in March.
Yes PEQ worker with French B2/C1 and i had to cancel the Arrima as well as i wanted to take faster the CSQ but as i said before the Quebec Immigration is disaster.
To my attorney they explain my situation that ghey didnt open my file because of COVID-19...
What was the timline of your friend?
Or NOC because from what i saw from Arrima the IT are taking the CSQ very fast im Accounting.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
Yes PEQ worker with French B2/C1 and i had to cancel the Arrima as well as i wanted to take faster the CSQ but as i said before the Quebec Immigration is disaster.
To my attorney they explain my situation that ghey didnt open my file because of COVID-19...
Or NOC because from what i saw from Arrima the IT are taking the CSQ very fast im Accounting.
:)sorry for late.
I remember that my friend finished his application in middle of March. The CSQ came out at the end of May.
His job is in catagry B as a machinist.
Comparatively, his speed seems quicker in average.
For sue his frech is not so good as you, I think.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
Do you know since Nov or Dec last year there is no new case done from arrima.
The next round of arrima should be from 7/31. Is it right?

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Do you know since Nov or Dec last year there is no new case done from arrima.
The next round of arrima should be from 7/31. Is it right?
You mean no invitation or no csq? O just saw in forum a lot got tye CSQ.
Im not saying that arrima is better but in this moment they are prioritized.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
:)sorry for late.
I remember that my friend finished his application in middle of March. The CSQ came out at the end of May.
His job is in catagry B as a machinist.
Comparatively, his speed seems quicker in average.
For sue his frech is not so good as you, I think.
He is just lucky in my knowledge i had talk with PEQ workers from March and February they dont have the file open no CSQ.
From my part i just want a decision if it interview or whatever i dont care , just to finish this story...
I dont think they will ask for interview i did 3-4time the Tefaq in my life all the time i took more than B2, normally they do interview for french for what i understood.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
He is just lucky in my knowledge i had talk with PEQ workers from March and February they dont have the file open no CSQ.
From my part i just want a decision if it interview or whatever i dont care , just to finish this story...
I dont think they will ask for interview i did 3-4time the Tefaq in my life all the time i took more than B2, normally they do interview for french for what i understood.
There is no new invitation from arrima sinc Nov?or Dec?
The CSQ of arrima is based on the old invitations.
And there are also some person in the way of QSW the oldest way.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
There is no new invitation from arrima sinc Nov?or Dec?
The CSQ of arrima is based on the old invitations.
And there are also some person in the way of QSW the oldest way.
[/QUOTE
16 January 2020 is the last invitation i just saw to MIFI website.
Yes are the old one that are taking mostly the bill9 victims(people who had the old format and gouvernent decide to destroy 18.000 file if im not wrong).
The Québec immigration is laboratory and were the mouses they do whatever they want and you cant do nothing about it, only praying