+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ INTERVIEWS IN THE COMING MONTHS

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys, I decided I will go for PEQ too. Will give it a shot first with francisation, the course offered by Quebec. What's the required level 6 or 7?

Are they still asking people who go for it for interviews?

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys, I decided I will go for PEQ too. Will give it a shot first with francisation, the course offered by Quebec. What's the required level 6 or 7?

Are they still asking people who go for it for interviews?
Go through below link
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-peq/language-requirements.html

Interview : High probability with certification class in comparison to standardized tests.

All the best

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
have already done this. Can't find which is the level required.
It says clearly from the same page (in bold). I guess it can't be more clear :
an attestation of results of a French test or diploma recognized by Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion that demonstrates a level of proficiency in oral comprehension and oral production of 7 or higher on the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent (Level B2 or higher of the Common European Framework of Reference).

Reactions: boblast

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
It says clearly from the same page (in bold). I guess it can't be more clear :
an attestation of results of a French test or diploma recognized by Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion that demonstrates a level of proficiency in oral comprehension and oral production of 7 or higher on the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent (Level B2 or higher of the Common European Framework of Reference).

ok thanks.