+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ - Graduate Application issue

benjaminfrank

Jun 27, 2018
Dear all,

I received a letter from MIDI stating that my PEQ application has been delivered on 06 June, later in 20 June I received another letter from MIDI stating that they need more time to evaluate my application.

Does that mean I will be called for the interview. I completed Level 6 at Concordia. Normally what is the timeline for that paper to be send.

If I fail the interview and cannot submit any proof to back up my B2 level, what can I do ?

I am really freak out right now,

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Lila9

Jun 28, 2016
Hi there, I was wondering if there are any updates in your case? My cousin will be applying for the PEQ in a semester as she is graduating from Concordia and she is really worried about MIDI being too strict these days. Any updates would be appreciated. Best of luck!

benjaminfrank

Jun 27, 2018
They send me an interview letter 3 weeks after. So if you don't want to do Interview, the best way is to clear TEFAQ, ask for re-evaluation by yourself to get B2 and submit to MIDI.

With kind regards !

asdfgh789

Dec 16, 2017
They send me an interview letter 3 weeks after. So if you don't want to do Interview, the best way is to clear TEFAQ, ask for re-evaluation by yourself to get B2 and submit to MIDI.

With kind regards !
Hi there, did you have your interview? Hope everything turns out fine for you!!

benjaminfrank

Jun 27, 2018
It didn't go well since I was too nervous :p The format is they will ask you short questions and you will answer them, topic is about daily life, mine is about my apartment, my work, my friends and I dont want to stay in my old country after graduate

Reactions: jorian

asdfgh789

Dec 16, 2017
It didn't go well since I was too nervous :p The format is they will ask you short questions and you will answer them, topic is about daily life, mine is about my apartment, my work, my friends and I dont want to stay in my old country after graduate
I'm sure you will be fine... I guess they call tell when you are nervous (which obviously impacts your ability to express yourself) or if you can't really speak French! I wish you all the best... let us know how it goes, hopeffully you will get your CSQ :)

jorian

Sep 27, 2017
hi friend, did you finally get your CSQ? how did it go?
Thank you!