+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ- FRENCH LANGUAGE

mhr_887

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have done my Bachelor's from Quebec. Also i went to French school recognized by government for almost a year. They had total 6 levels in school and i passed 4 of them.It says LAN-4048-4 on my transcript for the final level. Can anyone tell me if i can apply for PEQ with that? as it is attested by Quebec education ministry. I called Midi but no clear answer from them.I would really apprecaite any response.

Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have done my Bachelor's from Quebec. Also i went to French school recognized by government for almost a year. They had total 6 levels in school and i passed 4 of them.It says LAN-4048-4 on my transcript for the final level. Can anyone tell me if i can apply for PEQ with that? as it is attested by Quebec education ministry. I called Midi but no clear answer from them.I would really apprecaite any response.

Thanks
Check the latest rules. If your bachelor is in shortlisted areas then only you are eligible

Plainlcm

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
It is of no use from now on...

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Check the latest updates regarding the changes to PEQ here.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2019/new-changes.html