+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ Application being Delayed, Please Help

Tarek Djeddi

Sep 13, 2018
I received a msg saying that they need to do deeper investigation for my application. Does it mean that they will call me for an interview?. Even that I am from Algeria and French language is our second language.

I even studied french at Concordia and got the certificate just to avoid doing an interview since I am always nervous and afraid from these interviews.

Thanks,

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I received a msg saying that they need to do deeper investigation for my application. Does it mean that they will call me for an interview?. Even that I am from Algeria and French language is our second language.

I even studied french at Concordia and got the certificate just to avoid doing an interview since I am always nervous and afraid from these interviews.

Thanks,
Tarek don't worry as you are a random pick to justify MIDIs non-discriminatory stand. You will get an interview but they will pass you.

All the best

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013

Thanks,
Could you share your timeline if you don't mind?