+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People who applied in February 2020

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
hi! Can I ask how did you sign the IMM5744 form?
Sorry not at my laptop so I can't check what type form is that. But if that is the applicstion form you usually sign it by typing your name. There is usually an instruction in the form

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Received my AIP today but my documents are complete and my GCMS notes says passport request but unfortunately VFS is closed so I think they are giving AIP for now until things normalize

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Received my AIP today but my documents are complete and my GCMS notes says passport request but unfortunately VFS is closed so I think they are giving AIP for now until things normalize
Congratulations
Please was your application paper or online

abhi93

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, Can you pls tell me where to check the GCMS notes, even I have received my AIP and my biometrics and medical are already done, so I am also curious whats going on!!

kamal@

Jul 10, 2020
I also applied on 28th feb but didn't get any update yet. Just worried. I think most of the applicants got their AIPs