+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People who applied in February 2020

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Looking at the thread seems like they have tons of application to process and the way ircc is processing our files can we expect decision by the end of this year :(

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Looking at the thread seems like they have tons of application to process and the way ircc is processing our files can we expect decision by the end of this year :(
I am not sure but I think they made final decision but not release it yet..... why ? I don't know
look at the link below they issued study permit monthly. however, we have heard very few approval

I sent them two webform and I asked them about my application, they said its under process

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/90115b00-f9b8-49e8-afa3-b4cff8facaee

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I am not sure but I think they made final decision but not release it yet..... why ? I don't know
look at the link below they issued study permit monthly. however, we have heard very few approval

I sent them two webform and I asked them about my application, they said its under process

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/90115b00-f9b8-49e8-afa3-b4cff8facaee
Yeah I am active in every fb, WhatsApp group I can hardly see post related to visa approval or AIP idk wht are they up to?

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Yeah I am active in every fb, WhatsApp group I can hardly see post related to visa approval or AIP idk wht are they up to?
on the other hand, there are many refusal ???? right

if they not convinced with my application they must refuse it since early time not after 6 months

do you think this delay is good sign or not??

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
on the other hand, there are many refusal ???? right

if they not convinced with my application they must refuse it since early time not after 6 months

do you think this delay is good sign or not??
Umm yes there are refusal so delay might be a +ve sign as well but honestly HC is quite unpredictable

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Umm yes there are refusal so delay might be a +ve sign as well but honestly HC is quite unpredictable
for me I applied to study permit for PhD study / my university sponsor my tuition fees and living cost / MSc from uk / own home / permeant job in my country so they sponsor my phd study.

I have done complete package ( medical upfront and biometric )
I applied paper application in February 11, and I got biometric correspondence validity in April while my medical hasn't update which is bad sign.
I applied with my family ... we cover all their requirements I do not know why this delay??

I told them in my webform 'inform me to so I have time to go to another destination ' they answer diplomatic answer with no clues about my application

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Hey Mate, What you found in your GCMS notes . I am also in process for ordering them. How much time it took you to get them
I received it in about 15 days. It's a positive outcome and maybe that's the reason there's no AIP for me, if what I read was right but with vfs closed I really can't do anything

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
I received it in about 15 days. It's a positive outcome and maybe that's the reason there's no AIP for me, if what I read was right but with vfs closed I really can't do anything
Excuse me, can I apply for GCMS notes while my application still in process ??
and please how did you applied for it ??
thank you

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Excuse me, can I apply for GCMS notes while my application still in process ??
and please how did you applied for it ??
thank you
You can if I'm not mistaken though only residents or citizens can, so you have to find a friend, relative or someone you trust in there and fill up the form. There's a detailed guide in this forum that explains how

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
You can if I'm not mistaken though only residents or citizens can, so you have to find a friend, relative or someone you trust in there and fill up the form. There's a detailed guide in this forum that explains how
thank you so much

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
They are only processing paper application submitted before March 20 for now online applicant have to wait longer I guess :(