+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People returning back to Canada from India need to have medical exams ?

krishhh_42

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,I’m not sure but someone told me it takes a month or more. I asked for a copy of medical which I’m gonna keep with me while traveling because mine is still not updated.
Hey! I just booked an appointment for a new medical checkup on a safer side.. but it’s just a few days before my flight. Is it okay to travel with just a proof/copy of the medical examination even if the results are not reflected on IRCC? What was your situation at immigration? Did they allow you with just the proof even though it took time for your medical results to reflect on ircc?

Zeny Mirani

Jun 16, 2021
Hi! They won’t give you a copy of medical report but yes you can keep a proof of receipt with you while traveling. I also did the same thing but no one asked for any medical documents. But it’s good to keep with you. Don’t worry everything will be very smooth than you expected. Just take precautions so that your Covid report comes negative. Have a safe journey :))

krishhh_42

Dec 2, 2021
Hi! They won’t give you a copy of medical report but yes you can keep a proof of receipt with you while traveling. I also did the same thing but no one asked for any medical documents. But it’s good to keep with you. Don’t worry everything will be very smooth than you expected. Just take precautions so that your Covid report comes negative. Have a safe journey :))
Hey! Thanks a ton. Will just go forward with the checkup as a precaution. Because I feel they won't make it a big deal for us as we're returning to the country and not 1st time travellers.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hi everyone,
My friend is in India and on his PGWP.
He applied TRV from inside Canada on May 26 2021 and went to India on Nov 09 2021.
On Dec 04 2021
As per consultant his eligibility went to in review.. but on Monday consultant said it again went to review not started.

Really worried what to do
Please advise..