Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
dont know... either october or november...

basically OINP is waiting for 2 things - the changes from the govt to the EE points system, and for OINP to get quota for 2017... once both are in place (along with their new online system) they will announce when the OINP will start giving out invites...
Thank you..i hope we all get nomination from Ontario

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Does Ontario has nominated EVERYONE with score +400? Or they choose from that group of people who to nominate?

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMTS said:
Does Ontario has nominated EVERYONE with score +400? Or they choose from that group of people who to nominate?
As far as my understanding is concerned, they have invited everyone with 400+ score. Not sure about their criteria this time around.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
As far as my understanding is concerned, they have invited everyone with 400+ score. Not sure about their criteria this time around.
yes, everyone with 400+score AND selected in EE profile that they want to be contacted by ontario regarding OINP program... 2nd one is important coz they cant contact you otherwise..

OINP has sucked so far, but hopefully the new system where everything is online will be a lot better... and not to forget a lot faster

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
yes, everyone with 400+score AND selected in EE profile that they want to be contacted by ontario regarding OINP program... 2nd one is important coz they cant contact you otherwise..

OINP has sucked so far, but hopefully the new system where everything is online will be a lot better... and not to forget a lot faster
Would you happen to know when the new system (online) is going to get implemented ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
Would you happen to know when the new system (online) is going to get implemented ?
they say in november, when the new PT notification starts it will all be done online...

but i have to inform you though - if its a new system it will take time for it to become stable... there will be plenty of issues to start with.. but hopefully it wont take like 12-18 months to get nomination, which is the current time frame.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
they say in november, when the new PT notification starts it will all be done online...

but i have to inform you though - if its a new system it will take time for it to become stable... there will be plenty of issues to start with.. but hopefully it wont take like 12-18 months to get nomination, which is the current time frame.
Great. I also hope that cut off score for PT notification does not increases to 450 this time around.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
Great. I also hope that cut off score for PT notification does not increases to 450 this time around.
ummmm... unlikely it will increase to 450, maybe 425.
You have to remember that lets say for example if draw size increases and cut off score goes down to say 455 or 460 sometime next year (pure speculation) , then OINP can only target candidates between 450-455 or 460 (depending on what they keep as cut off score) ,rest will apply directly...
so - thats not a lot of applicants

what i'm afraid might happen is they start saying we only want xyz NOC codes candidates, that will be really bad.

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
thestunner316 said:
You have to remember that lets say for example if draw size increases and cut off score goes down to say 455 or 460 sometime next year (pure speculation) , then OINP can only target candidates between 450-455 or 460 (depending on what they keep as cut off score) ,rest will apply directly...

what i'm afraid might happen is they start saying we only want xyz NOC codes candidates, that will be really bad.
I'm hoping so too. An increase in cut-off scores is very much plausible, considering the amount of candidates sitting between 400 and 450, but I doubt they'll increase it all the way to 450 as the lowest ITA scores were 452 just last year.

Anyway, all these are just speculation until OINP comes out with anything official. Until then, fingers crossed!

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

Specific NOC codes would be really bad :(

Hope they provide an update a month before they start sending invites so that prospect candidates could plan beforehand!