+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People, Help Please, Student Visa got refused from Jordan-Amman

simsoon

May 2, 2011
Hi

Canadian iimigration Office - student Visa, Amman/Jordan.
I am from WestBank, Palestine,

This is my second time apply to study in Canada . I got refused first time because my english was not good, my sponsor and I did not have enough money, and they did not see that I will come back after I finish my education.

this is my second time applying and I got refused for the reason: "you have not satisfy me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. in reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
-travel history
-personal assets and financial status"

I have worked on my english, Plus, I have got addmission with ESL too, I have good support as a financial approff for my sponsor (brother in law)
I have writen my study plan and CV. I have got a recomendation letter from the union (hair dressing) and that I have a salon and doing very good and have employees working for me in the Salon.

What should I do now, Should I appeal, or just re-apply again? whats my chances, should I obtain another letter of acceptance and apply again to get addmission?

Maybe I missed up with the dates when I visited Jordan, that the only country I was visiting in the last 10 years.
Maybe should I appeal with a list of my Assets such as My salon rent (paid for one year), have a land and I have a car, and support pictures of my business.

Any Help please ??

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
You were refused again on similar reasons. They used different wordings but the reasons were the same. It is time to move on. Apply for another country with proper financial documents and strong home tie reasons.

Good luck

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

I dont believe you will leave either. If you have a successful business why do you want to leave the wonderful and peace loving westbank anyway?

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simsoon said:
Hi

Canadian iimigration Office - student Visa, Amman/Jordan.
I am from WestBank, Palestine,

This is my second time apply to study in Canada . I got refused first time because my english was not good, my sponsor and I did not have enough money, and they did not see that I will come back after I finish my education.

this is my second time applying and I got refused for the reason: "you have not satisfy me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. in reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
-travel history
-personal assets and financial status"

I have worked on my english, Plus, I have got addmission with ESL too, I have good support as a financial approff for my sponsor (brother in law)
I have writen my study plan and CV. I have got a recomendation letter from the union (hair dressing) and that I have a salon and doing very good and have employees working for me in the Salon.

What should I do now, Should I appeal, or just re-apply again? whats my chances, should I obtain another letter of acceptance and apply again to get addmission?

Maybe I missed up with the dates when I visited Jordan, that the only country I was visiting in the last 10 years.
Maybe should I appeal with a list of my Assets such as My salon rent (paid for one year), have a land and I have a car, and support pictures of my business.

Any Help please ??
Hi Simson

what was the yearly cost of your tuition and how much did you and your sponsor show in bank statements ?

simsoon

May 2, 2011
The cost was ESL and one year studying (3 terms) = $28,000.

So, the tuition cost (28,000)and the living expenses for one year (~15,000) are covered.

I have my brother in Law to sponsor me and he has more than $50,000 in his account.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simsoon said:
The cost was ESL and one year studying (3 terms) = $28,000.

So, the tuition cost (28,000)and the living expenses for one year (~15,000) are covered.

I have my brother in Law to sponsor me and he has more than $50,000 in his account.
Hi simsoon

since your brother in law was the sponsor , he should transfer the funds in your account and show the

transactions through the bank statements , that way the VO will not question availability of funds

simsoon

May 2, 2011
I was told not to transfer the money from the sponsor to my account, Also. they did not mention anything about the sponsor, or funds. They considered my travel History and personal assets and financial status.

Travel History shows only Jordan/Amman. it is the only Country I have visited. (Visted 4 times, 2 times to apply for Visa).
(Maybe I messed up with the entry/exit dates Or I did not metion that 2 times of the visit is to apply for Visa)

I am planning to prepare my car ownership and paid rent for my Salon. Also, my Mother ownership of a land and we have a license to build 2 floors on the land.

Also, I am planning to submit my bank account transactions that shows I have money. It looks hard to make it this September, (Have to take some ESL before). I will contact the College in Canada to have my admission switched to January 2012 and re-apply on September 2011 to the Visa.

Any suggestions or recomendations?

simsoon

May 2, 2011
Well,

I have been working on it for a while and have been talking to the college and I like the program there (it is short (one year program), intensive, and not expensive. Also, the courses are interesting and we do not have like these course here)), SO, My plan is to expand and teach this field in one of the main training schools.

All my documents are ready. I will see my chance this time, I am going to be well prepared so there is no reason to refuse my application again.

simsoon

May 2, 2011
So, For travel History,

How the travel history affect of the the decision?

Maybe I did mistakes with the dates or the (Travel History form)

I do not know what is the explanation for this point. Or what they want.