+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PeoPle From Pakistan LEts Discuss Here /.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Ell.Bee said:
pakistan said:
OilAlberta, A/G, A/C has come and forum turned into a terrorist forum...not good...not good

You yourself a big *censored word*, changing your identity and misrepresent yourself .. shame on you
What do you expect ?

You buddy started it buy saying "People from Pakistan..."

This form is not meant for any particular nationality. You guys are attracting attention to political and sensitive topics by refering to a nationality. Obviously there are people out here who will pass their judgement as no one is going to be hung for saying things.

BTW AG/AC is from Pakistan too.

No offense to anyone, just trying to pass the message to keep this forum more sensible and informational.
What is wrong in starting a thread for Pak only.I think they wanted to get an idea about Islamabad consulate also regarding additional background checks they face most often.
If you dont like it then dont post in this thread.
Your observation that AG/AC are from Pak does not hold. More likely that they are from a Hindi speaking region of India.

Peace.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Ell.Bee said:
pakistan said:
OilAlberta, A/G, A/C has come and forum turned into a terrorist forum...not good...not good

You yourself a big *censored word*, changing your identity and misrepresent yourself .. shame on you
What do you expect ?

This form is not meant for any particular nationality. You guys are attracting attention to political and sensitive topics by refering to a nationality. Obviously there are people out here who will pass their judgement as no one is going to be hung for saying things.

No offense to anyone, just trying to pass the message to keep this forum more sensible and informational.

I think he clearify that whats the time line from pakistan Is not that clear enough ?How any other nationality can tell the time line from Pakistan except one from pakistan ?

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
pakistan said:

What do you expect ?

Ell. Bee,

I have a feeling that AG/AC is unfortunately Indian from Bihar or eastern UP.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Harry2500 said:
I think he clearify that whats the time line from pakistan Is not that clear enough ?How any other nationality can tell the time line from Pakistan except one from pakistan ?
Yes he clearly says that the timeline is different for Pakistan compared to others. Mainly due to extra background checks. That is why he started a thread for Pakistani timelines. And some narrow minded creeps started to add terror and horror into the mix.

Look at this Iranian guys case. 10 months of background check and still not done.

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/452

albertaorbust said:
Ell. Bee,

Not a good idea to ask Bihar and UP to take this guy, no state will be ready to own AG/AC. May be AP will he has an obsession for Reddys.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
bendjoe said:
Harry2500 said:
Yes he clearly says that the timeline is different for Pakistan compared to others. Mainly due to extra background checks. That is why he started a thread for Pakistani timelines. And some narrow minded creeps started to add terror and horror into the mix.

Look at this Iranian guys case. 10 months of background check and still not done.

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/452

albertaorbust said:
Ell. Bee,

Not a good idea to ask Bihar and UP to take this guy, no state will be ready to own AG/AC. May be AP will he has an obsession for Reddys.

Thats why I mentioned before ,How can H1 professional can think like "Jeeper Creepers" I thing he should have been polished by now.

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
i think this thread should be closed .i request to modrator to please close this thread.there is no use of this. some immature ppl like ELL BLIEe start doing shit here :p bye iam leaving this forum.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
qaiser said:
i think this thread should be closed .i request to modrator to please close this thread.there is no use of this. some immature ppl like ELL BLIEe start doing *censored word* here :p bye iam leaving this forum.
LOL Mr. _________ is doing it again time will takecare of him nevermind.

STBD2016

Apr 28, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am Sumair from KHI working in Bangladesh. I am new to this group. I need all of your support to apply for Express Entry.

I am interested to apply. Please seniors help me and if is there any whatsapp group please kindly give me the number.

Many thanks.
Sumair