+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PeoPle From Pakistan LEts Discuss Here /.

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hey guys hello iam from pakistan.as you know there is a lot difference between the timeline of any application from pakistan or other countries.so i want all pakistanies to discuss there case here.so we get more information. thanks tc

Neyo

Star Member
May 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2006
AOR Received.
10-02-2007
Med's Request
03-03-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-20012
You can not just come and ask all Pakistan to discuss separately. It's not all about time lag that we enjoy, it varies from having driving license from Canada, to landing, and other common problems

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Neyo said:
You can not just come and ask all Pakistan to discuss separately. It's not all about time lag that we enjoy, it varies from having driving license from Canada, to landing, and other common problems
what u wanna discuss(How to repeat 9/11)

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
anoop said:
Neyo said:
I think 9/11 was a good lesson for all those who were big blunder themselves. Pakistan had no contribution in so called terrorist attacks on 9/11 which was actually a big conspiracy against Afghanistan and then Iraq.
This forum is to help prospective immigrants to guide each other only. Anyone who want to discuss on Politics or Worlds Affairs should find some other place. This place is only and only for immigration help seeker. So you people please don,t divert from actual aim of this forum. I hope you understand
Thanks

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
I agree with SK and I just don't get this how an professional can say like Anoop said,Is this what he has been learning on H1-B for past several years in USA?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
anoop said:
Neyo said:
LOL.

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hey hey guys are u sick ??? ok then tell me the time line of Manitoba provincial application from pakistan ??? come on tell me ?? who ever replied to this mesg .stupid nonsense imature u all are i came here that my be i find some one who has applied from pakistan can guide me .but u guys are totally sick .

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
qaiser said:
hey hey guys are u sick ??? ok then tell me the time line of Manitoba provincial application from pakistan ??? come on tell me ?? who ever replied to this mesg .stupid nonsense imature u all are i came here that my be i find some one who has applied from pakistan can guide me .but u guys are totally sick .
LOL

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
12 months for PNP cases at Islamabad

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
"PeoPle From Pakistan LEts Discuss Here" ---> " PeoPle From Pakistan Laskar-E-Taiba Discuss Here"

Wow..this has turned into a terrorist forum...not good..not good

P

pakistan

OilAlberta, A/G, A/C has come and forum turned into a terrorist forum...not good...not good

You yourself a big *censored word*, changing your identity and misrepresent yourself .. shame on you

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
pakistan said:
OilAlberta, A/G, A/C has come and forum turned into a terrorist forum...not good...not good

You yourself a big *censored word*, changing your identity and misrepresent yourself .. shame on you
What do you expect ?

You buddy started it buy saying "People from Pakistan..."

This form is not meant for any particular nationality. You guys are attracting attention to political and sensitive topics by refering to a nationality. Obviously there are people out here who will pass their judgement as no one is going to be hung for saying things.

BTW AG/AC is from Pakistan too.

No offense to anyone, just trying to pass the message to keep this forum more sensible and informational.