+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PENDING APPLICATION

Gregkema

Feb 18, 2022
I applied for visitor visa through IRCC portal but in the course of payment, my payment was declined and getting back to continue in the IRCC portal , I saw “pending “ as such couldn’t continue with further payment. What do I do to continue with my payment and submission. Thanks

Candy20

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Delhi
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
I applied for visitor visa through IRCC portal but in the course of payment, my payment was declined and getting back to continue in the IRCC portal , I saw “pending “ as such couldn’t continue with further payment. What do I do to continue with my payment and submission. Thanks

Hi - You have to wait for sometime - payment gateway option will reflect very soon. Also, please refer to below link and try to find out the exact reason for getting declined.
Why is my online payment being refused? (cic.gc.ca)

Rgds.

hanah nguyen

Mar 4, 2022
Hi, I have the same issue with you. Can you advise what happened then? Thank you

Kitone

Jun 21, 2022
hello guys after a payment error , i tried to reload the page and now there is no more action buttons (continue , withdraw). istead of them it just put pending... its been 12 hours like that can yall help please

shan2780

Jun 23, 2022
hello guys after a payment error , i tried to reload the page and now there is no more action buttons (continue , withdraw). istead of them it just put pending... its been 12 hours like that can yall help please
I am facing this issue now. Did it ever get resolved?

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, facing same issue since 10 days, haven't got any update from IRCC, can anyone let me know how much time should I expact to get it resolved?

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, Facing the same issue, can anyone let me know how much time it took?
And what did you do from your end? Do I need to raise a webform or any action is required from my end to fix this?
Any help is very very vital for me right now. Stuck in same situation since 14 days!

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 13 days since I submitted my file and 3 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 15 days since I submitted my file and 5 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello all,
Can someone please assist us.

We apply in Sept 2019 for a super visa for my parents but still no response from immigration.

Any ideas or thoughts?

billiej_r

Oct 6, 2022
Mine (my timeline):
July 21, 2022 submitted and ircc received my application
July 22, 200 biometrics instruction and done thru vfc manila
Since then no update from ircc..
88 days