+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pending application

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Dear All,

I really need ur kind help. I already applied for investor immigration programm two years ago. Now i found an employer who is willing to apply for me LMO.

My question once i got positive LMO and will apply for work permit visa.
As my application for investor is still pending , then how much will be the chance i will receive my work permit visa. Or pending application will effect on my work permit application ?

thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nabil2009 said:
Dear All,

I really need ur kind help. I already applied for investor immigration programm two years ago. Now i found an employer who is willing to apply for me LMO.

My question once i got positive LMO and will apply for work permit visa.
As my application for investor is still pending , then how much will be the chance i will receive my work permit visa. Or pending application will effect on my work permit application ?

thanks
You will have to apply to find out. I doubt anyone here can make a guess.

PMM

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
nabil2009 said:
hi , so wat you people say ,its is safe to apply ????
Explore dual intent. With you having applied for PR as an investor the IO will think you will not leave Canada once the temporary job is over. So you have to convince the officer that if you manage to obtain a WP you will leave Canada when temporary job is over and the immigration application you submitted did not turn out positively.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
job_seeker said:
Explore dual intent. With you having applied for PR as an investor the IO will think you will not leave Canada once the temporary job is over. So you have to convince the officer that if you manage to obtain a WP you will leave Canada when temporary job is over and the immigration application you submitted did not turn out positively.
How can i convince the officer ? i mean is there any kind of documents i need to show up or any other way you might think?

Please reply me i am very worried .

arvic81

Mar 22, 2010
Re:LMO will expire soon

hi there! this is my first time to post a message,pls.somebody help me answer my situation,im currently working here in Bahrain for more than a year now,i have an application in Canada and i already have a positive l.m.o confirmation,the problem is it will expire on June 01.2010,and all the documents to apply for a work permit is still on my hand because of some delays like i renewed my passport,and the police certificate is not that easy to get here in Bahrain.so what will happen if my lmo expires?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

arvic81 said:
hi there! this is my first time to post a message,pls.somebody help me answer my situation,im currently working here in Bahrain for more than a year now,i have an application in Canada and i already have a positive l.m.o confirmation,the problem is it will expire on June 01.2010,and all the documents to apply for a work permit is still on my hand because of some delays like i renewed my passport,and the police certificate is not that easy to get here in Bahrain.so what will happen if my lmo expires?
If you don't apply for a work permit before the LMO expires, then the employer will need to get a new LMO

PMM

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009

hi PMM,

How can i convince the officer ? i mean is there any kind of documents i need to show up or any other way you might think?

Please reply me i am very worried . please clearify me .