+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP

Barath

Nov 17, 2017
Hello all , I just got a letter from PEI that I was considered for nomination under PEI PNP, and I replied in mail with my acceptance. So how long will it take to get a response from them. What could be the next procedures if any one could guide me will be helpful. Thanks

PuneetJ

Dec 29, 2017
NOC Code......
I got same email from PEI on 11th dec. my noc is 2175. Already sent them eoi, now waiting for their reply. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Barath

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hello all , I just got a letter from PEI that I was considered for nomination under PEI PNP, and I replied in mail with my acceptance. So how long will it take to get a response from them. What could be the next procedures if any one could guide me will be helpful. Thanks
what is your NOC?

PuneetJ

Dec 29, 2017
NOC Code......
I have replied them after 18 days cause i did not check my cic messages. I guess due to holidays they will not reply for now but hopefully they will once they are back to work.

Pushpa03

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Barath,

Please let me know what points I should mention in my EOI. any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Hi Barath..When did you send the first e mail of EOI to PEI? Can you share few details around your profile as well please..

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Barath,

Congratulations for getting Nominated.

I just want to know that how long it took to get the nomination after you applied?

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I got same email from PEI on 11th dec. my noc is 2175. Already sent them eoi, now waiting for their reply. Fingers crossed!
Hi Puneet,

Congratulations for getting Nominated.

I just want to know that how long it took to get the nomination after you applied?

My NOC is 2174

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
I sent my EOI to PEI on 4 th of April and got their reply on 17 th of April in which they asked to me provide funds available for settlement in PEI. My 2 FD (Fixed Deposit) got expired recently which I renewed after receiving mail from them and sent them again.But I haven't got any reply from them yet.How long will it take to get reply from them?

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I sent my EOI to PEI on 4 th of April and got their reply on 17 th of April in which they asked to me provide funds available for settlement in PEI. My 2 FD (Fixed Deposit) got expired recently which I renewed after receiving mail from them and sent them again.But I haven't got any reply from them yet.How long will it take to get reply from them?
what is your NOC? congrats btw