Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
I am new, I just submitted my EOI please, haven't applied.
Score 65, Express entry 360, no job offer, outlander, NOC 1311.

My confusion, I have ECA but I don't have the foreign qualification verification. My jib is not regulated, I'm I good to go or what's the fate?

winkwsw

Mar 14, 2020
EOI 67 NOC 0124, but my CRS score is only 300. I am a bit confused here... is it if PEI accept EOI then they will give me 600 points to boost the CRS?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
EOI 67 NOC 0124, but my CRS score is only 300. I am a bit confused here... is it if PEI accept EOI then they will give me 600 points to boost the CRS?
Yes, you will get additional 600 points.
However, you need connection to the province to be nominated.

winkwsw

Mar 14, 2020
Yes, you will get additional 600 points.
However, you need connection to the province to be nominated.
Tks for answering my question. May I know one more thing - even though if I can get a few more points for EOI, i still cannot get 600 points if I hv no connection to PEI? Then is it I can never get an ITA from PEI? I’m quite confused the province point system vs Crs score. Pls advise. Tks a lot!!

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Tks for answering my question. May I know one more thing - even though if I can get a few more points for EOI, i still cannot get 600 points if I hv no connection to PEI? Then is it I can never get an ITA from PEI? I’m quite confused the province point system vs Crs score. Pls advise. Tks a lot!!
I have registered my profile with PEI for almost 2 years and my score is 70, but no connection to the province. Till today I was not selected.

If I understand it correctly the system works as follows:
1) You create an Express Entry profile and let's say you have 350 points
2) Then you create a profile on a province website (each province has its own). Each province has its own eligibility requirements and points system.
3) If a province selects you then it will give you a so called Nomination Certificate
4) You update your Express Entry profile stating that you have a nomination from a province
5) Your score becomes 950 and you are selected in the next round of draws

That is my understanding of how the system works.

Reactions: dayocanny

winkwsw

Mar 14, 2020
I have registered my profile with PEI for almost 2 years and my score is 70, but no connection to the province. Till today I was not selected.

2) Then you create a profile on a province website (each province has its own). Each province has its own eligibility requirements and points system.
3) If a province selects you then it will give you a so called Nomination Certificate
4) You update your Express Entry profile stating that you have a nomination from a province

Thanks a lot!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Thanks for sharing!

bharath1905

Mar 23, 2020
So people with no ties to PEI , has very less chance of getting NOI, also if your NOC is in low demand, then practically is there no chance or still we can hope for some luck ?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
So people with no ties to PEI , has very less chance of getting NOI, also if your NOC is in low demand, then practically is there no chance or still we can hope for some luck ?
Just create a profile and wait, you never know. The profile is valid for 1 year. I have it for a second year and it will expire next month and I have not been selected with 70 points.

My IELTS also expires next month, so I will reconsider my immigration strategy and will most like take another IELTS test at the end of this year.

bharath1905

Mar 23, 2020
Just create a profile and wait, you never know. The profile is valid for 1 year. I have it for a second year and it will expire next month and I have not been selected with 70 points.

My IELTS also expires next month, so I will reconsider my immigration strategy and will most like take another IELTS test at the end of this year.
Thank you , that is hard luck for you, I wish you get it soon this time around. What is your NOC?

jshelvs

Apr 28, 2020
Hello guys...

Any idea when the next pei pnp draw will be held?

I have a score of 80 with no job offer, what do you think my chances are?

rohit_82

Jun 10, 2020
I have finally gotten it right. It was just an oversight which has prevented me from creating a profile since November. Thanks to my eldest sister who out of her tight schedules assisted me in resolving the problem. Thanks to people here u reached out to me too.
Hii even I am facing issues with regards to submitting the EOI for PEI, it doesnt even go pass the login id creation page