+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI letter of interest

Eshan123

Oct 25, 2014
Hi friends , I have recieved letter of interest from Prince edward Island. Can anybody suggest that is it good idea to accept it or not? and do i have to go there to get nominated for that province? Please anyone throw some light on it. Thanks

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eshan123 said:
Hi friends , I have recieved letter of interest from Prince edward Island. Can anybody suggest that is it good idea to accept it or not? and do i have to go there to get nominated for that province? Please anyone throw some light on it. Thanks

When did you send them EOI email and what's your NOC?
If you have pretty high CRS score its better to wait for the next draw so you can choose the province that interests you. They say PEI has limited opportunities but we never know.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eshan123 said:
My CRS is 450

When did you get the PT notification and how long did u wait? May I know your Noc?
Thanks

badboywater

May 4, 2015
Eshan123 said:

PLS tell us your NOC ,guys,kind of you。

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
I was sent with forms to be filled and send back.
in 30days notice.
not yet sent...

NOC 2174

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
To send the form , whether we need to select the province in EE or we can just send the PDF alone