+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI letter of interest

Eshan123

Oct 25, 2014
Hi friends , I have recieved letter of interest from Prince edward Island. Can anybody suggest that is it good idea to accept it or not? and do i have to go there to get nominated for that province? Please anyone throw some light on it. Thanks

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eshan123 said:
Hi friends , I have recieved letter of interest from Prince edward Island. Can anybody suggest that is it good idea to accept it or not? and do i have to go there to get nominated for that province? Please anyone throw some light on it. Thanks
Firstly, you can't accept or decline a letter of interest. You either ignore it or send the application they're asking for.
Secondly, you can get nominated while outside of the province but you must show intention to reside there, OF COURSE. If you get nominated and never go there, your nomination could be revoked and therefore your cic application as well would be refused if you get invited under PNP.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mutair said:
Firstly, you can't accept or decline a letter of interest. You either ignore it or send the application they're asking for.
Secondly, you can get nominated while outside of the province but you must show intention to reside there, OF COURSE. If you get nominated and never go there, your nomination could be revoked and therefore your cic application as well would be refused if you get invited under PNP.
You are wrong. You don't have to move to PEI until you receive the final decision from CIC. Once you have landed, that's when you must head to PEI ideally.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Eshan123 said:
I received it too. What is your NOC?

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
You are wrong. You don't have to move to PEI until you receive the final decision from CIC. Once you have landed, that's when you must head to PEI ideally.
I apologize. I meant that once you're accepted for PR, you have to go to PE because if not, it conflicts the fact that you're intending on residing in PE.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Please tell what crs scores you have and got the PEI nominations . I am having 438 Crs no nominations turns up. Neither Ontario which says 400 crs and above shall be considered nor PEI as u say u all have got it. EOI is not necessary? I have come to know Prince Edward Island is the best place to stay. Why don't u accept it. IF i get it I wont wait for a minute!

Guys please mention ur crs Scores

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Eshan123 said:
Hi, what is your noc?

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
And btw, take a look at this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-i-almost-feel-scammed-t97559.0.html

Bottom line: if in Canada, it's easier and safer to apply from within the province.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mutair said:
And btw, take a look at this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-i-almost-feel-scammed-t97559.0.html

Bottom line: if in Canada, it's easier and safer to apply from within the province.
You can move to PEI NOW if you want but don't mislead other people.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
You can move to PEI NOW if you want but don't mislead other people.
I am not misleading anyone. Both province and CIC advise you that you need to show intention of living in the nominating province. If you're living and working in a different province then it goes in conflict with that requirement - no genius needed to figure it out.

For people living outside of Canada, it's different since they're not tied to any other province.

I am not misleading no one, buddy. I called up CIC and they said that it's better to apply from within the province unless you have a really strong reason in your letter of explanation.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mutair said:
I am not misleading anyone. Both province and CIC advise you that you need to show intention of living in the nominating province. If you're living and working in a different province then it goes in conflict with that requirement - no genius needed to figure it out.

For people living outside of Canada, it's different since they're not tied to any other province.

I am not misleading no one, buddy. I called up CIC and they said that it's better to apply from within the province unless you have a really strong reason in your letter of explanation.
Are you in Canada?
Do you realize that the province of PEI nominated people who live in other provinces in Canada? So..I think they know better whom to nominate. Its not different for people living outside. There are thousands of people who received PR under Quebec and once landed, have never been in Quebec so what is the difference? Anyway stop misleading people