+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Peace bond impact on PR application

Kingharshal

Jun 10, 2017
did you got any reply
hey
YES it is criminal offence but it is withdrawan so it’s all good and won’t impact your application as long as terms of peace bond are met . A criminal offence would either be convicted, abs or cond discharged , withdraw, stayed or suspended.
Once you complete your peace bond successfully you have to go to Local police headquarters and fill up the application requesting them to delete your photos, finger print and records. Until that is done you will always be flagged by RCMP. Now that you are in the RCMP record border crossing to USA wil be a hurdle and they will see it and question you and make a lifetime record

so if the local police will accept your request and delete all your records then that will reflect in RCMP DATABASE.
Open the link and click on the link for request form . Page 2 will give you information about your status
https://www.londonpolice.ca/en/services/Criminal-Record-Destruction.aspx

hope that helps

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
On a non-immigration level, your husband was charged with domestic assault but you are still with him?
What makes you think her husband was guilty of the charge? In a moment of hit my ex almost called cops on me. Next week I was outta that shit show but still,

rajivv

May 27, 2022
I would consult with a lawyer. This is going to come up during security / background checks. There may be inadmissibility considerations.
Hello Scylla, can peace bonds inside Canada, prevent somebody from travelling to other countries ? (if there are no criminal records in peace bond)?

Also, can peace bonds be signed, if the person is not inside Canada?

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Scylla, can peace bonds inside Canada, prevent somebody from travelling to other countries ? (if there are no criminal records in peace bond)?

Also, can peace bonds be signed, if the person is not inside Canada?
You need a lawyer to answer these questions.