+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Peace bond impact on PR application

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
hi
my charges get withdrawn and police destroy my fingerprints and photos ... now can you help me out that what should i do my pr application is inbetween . i am in canada .
Hi, you’ll be fine but make sure you disclose all the information on your application. If you had submitted your application let them know your situation through webform. I was in somewhat similar situation and no need to worry as long as you are not convicted for any serious offence. Go through the link and get familiar with your situation:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5312-rehabilitation-persons-inadmissible-canada-past-criminal-activity.html#5312E2

sahil@2122@

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, you’ll be fine but make sure you disclose all the information on your application. If you had submitted your application let them know your situation through webform. I was in somewhat similar situation and no need to worry as long as you are not convicted for any serious offence. Go through the link and get familiar with your situation:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5312-rehabilitation-persons-inadmissible-canada-past-criminal-activity.html#5312E2
thank you so much .... but now again i check my RCMP nothing comes in the background .. i submitted rcmp and my court documents .. its enough ??

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
thank you so much .... but now again i check my RCMP nothing comes in the background .. i submitted rcmp and my court documents .. its enough ??
Do not worry about what comes and doesn't come in your RCMP background check. As long as you are being truthful in your application and had submitted all the required documents you will be off the hook. Now it's the visa officer's job to go through your application and find any inadmissible issue if you have any. Since you are not convicted you will be alright as long as the inadmissible issue goes. Now all you can do is wait and hope your application doesn't get rejected for any other issues and get approved accordingly.

Dec 6, 2020
Do not worry about what comes and doesn't come in your RCMP background check. As long as you are being truthful in your application and had submitted all the required documents you will be off the hook. Now it's the visa officer's job to go through your application and find any inadmissible issue if you have any. Since you are not convicted you will be alright as long as the inadmissible issue goes. Now all you can do is wait and hope your application doesn't get rejected for any other issues and get approved accordingly.