28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello sir can u hell me
My wife charge me as false allegation assault last year i recived Pr and now police charge me now next month court first hearing but last six months ago i go police station i say my wife threat me sometime in last two years i kill my self and police catch you and you been deported and also my father in law threat to me i will kill you but officer say there is not enogh eviedence so i thing onky you complain in our system in case future any happen report supporting you so plz give guideline this story and plus does eefect my pr or citizenship in futre thanks
It depends on the outcome of your hearing next month. Make sure you're working with a good lawyer.

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
It depends on the outcome of your hearing next month. Make sure you're working with a good lawyer.
Yes i took i private lawyer he is good but i dont no how is good some one give me this lawyer ,so can u share ur expirence if i am not guilty ?mostly they give peace bond ? Or sonething else

Bob49

Sep 11, 2023
Citizenship Application:

Are you now charged with, on trial, or subject to a party to an appeal relating to:

An offence under citizenship act or an indictable offence in Canada

My peace bond expired a year ago and my charge was withdrawn 2 years ago when peacebond was signed. So would the answer to above question is "no" as I am currently not charged.