+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

akashlandge

Feb 4, 2019
Hi , I have a confusion about my PCC for Canadian citizenship! Do I need it or I don’t ??

I’m an Indian citizen and PR here in Canada. I have completed my 1095 days of requirement in last 3 years , two more years to go as PR. I haven’t stayed out for 183 days after my PR approval. During my PR file I had submitted my PCC to Canadian immigration as a requirement.

Do I have to still provide new PCC for my citizenship file ??

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi , I have a confusion about my PCC for Canadian citizenship! Do I need it or I don’t ??

I’m an Indian citizen and PR here in Canada. I have completed my 1095 days of requirement in last 3 years , two more years to go as PR. I haven’t stayed out for 183 days after my PR approval. During my PR file I had submitted my PCC to Canadian immigration as a requirement.

Do I have to still provide new PCC for my citizenship file ??
No you dont.

Reactions: akashlandge

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
hi @akashlandge , i have the same question, what did you do?
I just completed my 3 years in Canada as a PR, and before that, I spent my entire time in India. so, if we consider the last 5 years, then the last 3 years in Canada and and 2 years before in india.
I also submitted my PPC during my PR process, which was issued to me in 2019.
Someone was telling me that I can use my old PCC which I used during my PR process. Someone said just mark "NO" to this question -
In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row (since the age of 18)?
What did you do?