+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

Kruti.modi

Sep 5, 2020
I need advise with reference to PCC. I have received my ITA and currently in India. I have processed my PCC from India. Also, I had stayed in Dubai for my job from 16th November 2017 to 14th May 2018. I was there for around 6 months but had not completed full 6 months there. So will I need PCC from Dubai?
please guide

mathewstillon

Nov 24, 2017
Once you reach the page to upload the documents you will know whether it is required or not.There is high chance that later on they will ask it as additional document.

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Fully agreed with @mathewstillon . Although I would recommend obtaining the pcc and submitting it upfront with your application to avoid delays after AOR. They might not ask it at all, but if you submit it upfront, you will save time in case they Have the intent to request. My wife didn't have continuous six months stay in the UK, yet, we received ADR for that and we had to eventually submit it.

It is not hard to obtain pcc for uae if you already have a copy of your Emirates ID. You can apply and receive the PCC online within a couple of days.

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I need advise with reference to PCC. I have received my ITA and currently in India. I have processed my PCC from India. Also, I had stayed in Dubai for my job from 16th November 2017 to 14th May 2018. I was there for around 6 months but had not completed full 6 months there. So will I need PCC from Dubai?
please guide
How long did it take to get the Indian PCC?