elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi ,

Have you applied for PCC from UAE & How ?
I jus got nomination from Ontario , just collecting all required documents prior to the next draw .
Yes i got my PCC from Dubai, you can just apply online for a good conduct certificate(which is what the PCC here is called)
. You can go to the police station and apply also near Al mulla, as far as I understand they will mail you the PCC in 1 or 2 days after they verify

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Yes i got my PCC from Dubai, you can just apply online for a good conduct certificate(which is what the PCC here is called)
. You can go to the police station and apply also near Al mulla, as far as I understand they will mail you the PCC in 1 or 2 days after they verify
Thanks mate

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Elzb,

Just saw your post...I am residing in UAE since I was just 3 years old..do I still need to get the PCC from India (I have not lived in India for more than 1month ever) and May I know if we can apply through the Indian consulate in Dubai as I want to apply for my husband as well.

Looking forward for your quick response.

For all the countries you have ever been to/ lived in / are a citizen of / or just a resident of, find the country in below link and answer the question to figure out if you need PCC for that country.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Reactions: Prachi8599

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Elzb,

Just saw your post...I am residing in UAE since I was just 3 years old..do I still need to get the PCC from India (I have not lived in India for more than 1month ever) and May I know if we can apply through the Indian consulate in Dubai as I want to apply for my husband as well.

Looking forward for your quick response.
Hi Prachi, yes you would need a pcc for India..you need one for everyone country u have stayed in more than 6 months after u turn 18. You can get the police clearance done from BLS in Dubai. Give them a call before u go coz there is was a verification process before they accept the documents for pcc when we went.

rahulgupta45

Sep 12, 2017
Dear Friends,
Need one clarification regarding Pcc from India.
IN last 10 years I stayed in India at 2 places, previously in Delhi and now in Bangalore.
Do I need to get Pcc separately, from Delhi as well as from Bangalore?

Regards

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,
Need one clarification regarding Pcc from India.
IN last 10 years I stayed in India at 2 places, previously in Delhi and now in Bangalore.
Do I need to get Pcc separately, from Delhi as well as from Bangalore?

Regards
You just need one pcc from passport seva which will cover whole of India nit by city. Don't go for the one for individual cities

Reactions: rahulgupta45

rahulgupta45

Sep 12, 2017
You just need one pcc from passport seva which will cover whole of India nit by city. Don't go for the one for individual cities
Thanks a lot....
So better will be to get it from Delhi, my permanent address OR from Bangalore my present temporary address?