+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

deepak1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I had faced some problems about PCC. As I feel there are lot of confusion about PCC and lot of aplicant faces the problem to submit PCC in the given time.

I just want to share my experience on PCC which I gone through

1.I had prepared all the documents including PCC from home country and PCC from India ( I stayed there for study for two yrs) except the PCC from Ukrain ( I have stayed there for 6 yrs for study)

2.I submitted the all the documents without PCC from Ukrain.
3.I wrote the letter explaining why I could not submit the PCC and mention all my effort to obtain the PCC.
4.CHC requested me to Submit the passport, RPRF, Medical and again they have request me to submit the PCC from Ukrain
5. Luckyly I could contact one of my local friend in ukrain and he finally helped me for it.
6. I have submitted Passport, done medical, RPRF fee and PCC too.
7. and now I have already received the VISA.

I therefore suggest all aplicant that, try to send all documents in given time (120 days) if you really can not submit the PCC just write a good letter explaning about problem.

Thanks
Deepak

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
@deepak1

Congrats. bro

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
deepak1 said:
Hi all,

I had faced some problems about PCC. As I feel there are lot of confusion about PCC and lot of aplicant faces the problem to submit PCC in the given time.

I just want to share my experience on PCC which I gone through

1.I had prepared all the documents including PCC from home country and PCC from India ( I stayed there for study for two yrs) except the PCC from Ukrain ( I have stayed there for 6 yrs for study)

2.I submitted the all the documents without PCC from Ukrain.
3.I wrote the letter explaining why I could not submit the PCC and mention all my effort to obtain the PCC.
4.CHC requested me to Submit the passport, RPRF, Medical and again they have request me to submit the PCC from Ukrain
5. Luckyly I could contact one of my local friend in ukrain and he finally helped me for it.
6. I have submitted Passport, done medical, RPRF fee and PCC too.
7. and now I have already received the VISA.

I therefore suggest all aplicant that, try to send all documents in given time (120 days) if you really can not submit the PCC just write a good letter explaning about problem.

Thanks
Deepak
hi deepak jee.first of all congrat for getting success. i am also from nepal but recently at UK. i am waiting for AOR from CIO, as my initial doc reached at 22nd dec at CIO. i hope i will get AOR in fewdays. i am collecting other doc. by the way i will be in nepal on mid march. canyou help me, i need your contact details so at to share information more. i am worried how to compile the doc while sending at india.
thanks

dinnoil

Sep 5, 2013
Just got PCC (Police Certificate) from Ukraine through Aventa Translation Agency in Kiev +380 44 223-25-33.
It took less than 2 weeks for PCC+translation+apostil+notarius and was really professional.
If you need more details - write me in private.
Cheers!

VIJAYLUCKY

Mar 17, 2022
Hi All,

can someone share the recent process and experience in applying PCC in India for immigration purpose? My passport is recently renewed post police verification, if i apply for PCC now, will again police verification happens and if yes how much time it takes. Thanks in advance

ariaazinak

Aug 8, 2023
My husband is not coming with me to canada. But my 5 year old kid will be. So, If my husband’s who is non accompanying me in immigration to canada gets his police clearance PCC not cleared as he had case on him earlier3 years back.
so can i get my pcc cleared ? Or can i get PR visa for canada in such situation and can move to canada without him ? Does my pr visa depends on my husband PCC Or does ircc gives pr to people whose non accompanying husband doesnt have police clearance??

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My husband is not coming with me to canada. But my 5 year old kid will be. So, If my husband’s who is non accompanying me in immigration to canada gets his police clearance PCC not cleared as he had case on him earlier3 years back.
so can i get my pcc cleared ? Or can i get PR visa for canada in such situation and can move to canada without him ? Does my pr visa depends on my husband PCC Or does ircc gives pr to people whose non accompanying husband doesnt have police clearance??
Even though your spouse is not accompanying you still you need their PCC. One's PCC is specifically based on their history so if the case is under your spouse's name their PCC will reflect it not yours. It may create some problem for you since he is your immediate family. I think it's better to consult a legal help regarding this.

Also this is a unique case please let volunteers read and answer so don't post it again in every thread.
Hope this helps.