+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC while in india and Reference letter

Aug 14, 2019
Hello I'm a citizen of india and on a closed wp working in Toronto, i came to India a month back. This month i recieved ITA under CEC and I have following queries.
1) While in India i decided to take pcc from India itself as its easier here and i will be flying back to Canada next week.So this pcc is good enough? Or do i need to take it from outside the country(India is my country of origin and i will be flying frequently here)?
2) I have got my passport renewed as my indian address wasn't latest and to get pcc in India you need updated address in your passport,i updated the same in pr application. Is it fine that my ECA and IELTS are linked to old address? Also do i need to upload old passport, visa scans, LOE as well?
3) In one of my previous employment reference letter roles and responsibilities is not mentioned but title("senior software engineer") in reference letter matches with NOC, can i upload that reference letter as well as offer letter? I'm not sure my previous employer will be able to provide it.

I appreciate your response and apologies if I'm asking something obvious or something already answered, I'm doing this on my own and wanted to be double sure.

eldhose2469

Mar 29, 2023
I to have the same doubt about taking pcc as iam also in the same kind of situation - got my ita while in india. Can you help me please