+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC upto one day before departure date

gurunghi41

Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

My departure date was aug 29, 2017 from Nepal. However, my PCC covers only upto aug 28, 2017. Hence, my CEC application got rejected.
IDK what to do in this case? Anyone else who has faced this problem?
Please need assistance.
thank you in advance

gurunghi41

Oct 1, 2020
I had re-issued the police certificate and got in on june 23, 2020. However, my police certificate stated that i have no criminal history until aug 28, 2017.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I had re-issued the police certificate and got in on june 23, 2020. However, my police certificate stated that i have no criminal history until aug 28, 2017.
And you departed Nepal the day AFTER. So the PCC does not cover your time there, even by a day. Again, the instructions are very clear. The PCC must be issued AFTER the last time you stayed there. Whatever is said on the PCC must cover the date range required.

gurunghi41

Oct 1, 2020
so that means that I would need a new PCC that covers the aug29, the date of departure as well?
"the PCC must be issued AFTER the last time you stayed there"- here the the issue date on my PCC is june 23, 2020 which is the date after the last time I stayed in Nepal. is it not?
Please correct me, if my understanding is wrong.
Thank you

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Your departure date was the 29th. The PCC only covers you till the 28th. An officer reviewing your case will simply see that the date you left is LATER than the date the PCC covers you till.

You need a new PCC that states you have no criminal record up till and INCLUDING the 29th.
Also follow the instructions below (if you didn't already)

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes.

How and where do I obtain one?

Local Requests
Applicants should contact the local police station or the Police Headquarters at Naxal, Kathmandu, in person or apply in writing to:

Verification Section, Crime Investigation Department
Police Headquarters
Post Box No. 407, Kathmandu
Nepal

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should contact the Nepalese embassy or consulate or write directly to Police Headquarters, Kathmandu.

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Hi,

My departure date was aug 29, 2017 from Nepal. However, my PCC covers only upto aug 28, 2017. Hence, my CEC application got rejected.
Please need assistance.
thank you in advance
Hi,
Did you get the answer to this question? I am in the exact situation right now and do not know what to do. Could you please let me know what solution did you get?

Raak

Dec 10, 2019
Hi,

Please need assistance.
thank you in advance
Hi how you solve the problem . beacuse i am in same condition please help me