+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC SECOND TIME !!

Rishi Behl

Nov 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi Fam,

After the invitation in December'20, I did the final submission of my FSW Express Entry file from Sydney, Australia. Once it was submitted (including the Biometrics), I decided to continue living in Sydney until I get my Passport Request (PPR), instead of moving back and waiting for it in India.

Due to some personal reasons, however, I've to visit my family in India for at least a month or two. Now, the dilemma I'm facing is the following:
  • if I go back, would IRCC/visa officer request me to do another Police Check from India? and,
  • would they also require from me the updated travel history since I visited India?
Why I'm concerned - or perhaps overthinking - about the above issues is because I don't want to delay or complicate my case, given the fact it's already taking so long for IRCC to process applications.

My Point of View: I believe that IRCC shouldn't ask for the second PCC if I raise a web form telling them I'll be visiting India to meet my family for a month. With respect to the travel history, I think they only want a detailed history at the time of submitting the Express Entry File. After that, it should be sufficient to tell them through a web form about my present address and location.

I'll be grateful for any help since it's an urgent matter.

Thank you for your time and concern,

Best regards,

Rishi.