+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC requirements

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hello, is PCC a mandatory after you get ITA because in my filling of my application. The system did not ask me to show police clearance from my Country. I have asked some people and they said it’s compulsory that I submit police clearance. But they have not asked me in the list of documents to submit! Am I missing something or did I do something wrong while filing my application

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello, is PCC a mandatory after you get ITA because in my filling of my application. The system did not ask me to show police clearance from my Country. I have asked some people and they said it’s compulsory that I submit police clearance. But they have not asked me in the list of documents to submit! Am I missing something or did I do something wrong while filing my application
Hmmm weird, I heard the same over the forum from some girl, what was adviced to combine the PDF and add it with some other document requested

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hmmm weird, I heard the same over the forum from some girl, what was adviced to combine the PDF and add it with some other document requested
I don’t think you can do that add it to another document since their is a certain requirements from each document

rahiblogger

Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys,
I have concern that, i came to INDIA in dec 2020 and i got ITA on 13 feb 2021. Can i go for PCC in india(PSK) or i have to do it by consulate of india(toronto)?

i have read some articles that i will get rejection if i will do PCC from india. Because it’s not covering my entire duration of india(4 months) (13 dec 2020 to 9 apr 2021).

note: it’s not 6 months stay in a row. It just 4 months stay.

I am going to canada on 9 april 2021 but not have time to apply through BLS as my deadline is 15 may.