+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Requirement

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Forum Members,

I have a question regarding PCC requirement by CIC. I understand we are required to get PCC from all the countries where we have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18.

I have lived in India and United States mostly - so I will be getting the PCCs done for the same. But in between, I went to Philippines to study for 2 yrs. Do I need a PCC for that period as well. I am guessing yes because its more then 6 months and after the age of 18.

What I am looking at is - Is there any relaxation in term of PCC requirement if you did not work in a particular country and just went to for study or leisure.

Thanks in advance for your help.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a thread for applicants from the Philippines, you should ask that question there.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
C
Thanks!

Do you know how much time does it take to get the PCC. Has anyone here done the PCC for Philippines?
CIC is very strict about PCCs. Absolutely no leniency when it comes to PCC. Another important thing, make sure to read the specific CIC instructions about PCCs for each country you're planning to submit the pcc for, as lately there were more and more rejections because of the PCCs not according to the CIC said requirements. Good luck!

P.S. FBI PCC nowadays takes roughly 2 to 3 months. So better sooner than later

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
C

CIC is very strict about PCCs. Absolutely no leniency when it comes to PCC. Another important thing, make sure to read specific CIC instructions about PCCs for each country you're gonna submit the pcc for as lately there are more rejections because their PCCs were not according to CIC requirements. Good luck!

P.S. FBI PCC nowadays takes roughly 2 to 3 months. So better sooner than later

Thanks for your answer.

Does the date of PCC issuance impact the landing date in anyway?