+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC received but without surname.....?????

Singhsaab

Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug'2009
Doc's Request.
29'Sep'2009
AOR Received.
28'Sep'2009
Med's Request
22'Jan'2010
Med's Done....
3 Feb'2010
Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
Dear all,

I had applied for PCC in our passport office, after 10 days from the date of application, i received my PCC but with a mistake. surname is found missing. Actually I had added surname with my name recently, and was also updated in my passport, but i think the offical from passport office doesn't noted that on my passport and send me the PCC without surname. So is it going to raise some issue, or can be accepted by CHC (as it contains my passport number, father's name etc)......??????

With Regards

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singhsaab said:
Dear all,

I had applied for PCC in our passport office, after 10 days from the date of application, i received my PCC but with a mistake. surname is found missing. Actually I had added surname with my name recently, and was also updated in my passport, but i think the offical from passport office doesn't noted that on my passport and send me the PCC without surname. So is it going to raise some issue, or can be accepted by CHC (as it contains my passport number, father's name etc)......??????

With Regards

Singhsaab,

Did you not send a copy of your PP to them with your surname on it?

I have 3 PCC's from 3 different countries and all of them wanted a certified copy of my PP.

Anyway, If I were you, I will get it "fixed" to avoid any delay's in the future. You never know whether the IO responsible for your case will ask you to get one with your full name. Actually, instead of asking us this question you should be talking to the office responsible for issuing the certificate. Get them to sort it out.

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hi Singhsaab,

This is Sunandan here. I am too in process of adding my surname. I have got my surname published in the newspaper.

Please advise me what are the further farmilities like approaching Govt press, producing affidavits (Language of affidavit I seek from your end) before I get the necessary certificate from Govt of Uttrakhand.

2nd step: I have to surrender my existing passport to Possport Office Dehradun but I do not know the fee and which form to fill in .

You are please requested to advise the formalities at Govt Press for publishing in Govt Guztte and which form to fill up at Passport Office and also fee there of. Please also advise the maximum time it took in your case for issue of new passport in your new name.

Regards Singhsaab ,

Sunandan

Singhsaab

Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug'2009
Doc's Request.
29'Sep'2009
AOR Received.
28'Sep'2009
Med's Request
22'Jan'2010
Med's Done....
3 Feb'2010
Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
sunandan kumar said:
Hi Singhsaab,

This is Sunandan here. I am too in process of adding my surname. I have got my surname published in the newspaper.

Please advise me what are the further farmilities like approaching Govt press, producing affidavits (Language of affidavit I seek from your end) before I get the necessary certificate from Govt of Uttrakhand.

2nd step: I have to surrender my existing passport to Possport Office Dehradun but I do not know the fee and which form to fill in .

You are please requested to advise the formalities at Govt Press for publishing in Govt Guztte and which form to fill up at Passport Office and also fee there of. Please also advise the maximum time it took in your case for issue of new passport in your new name.

Regards Singhsaab ,

Sunandan
Dear Sunandan,

As such there isn't any necessity of adding surname for canadian immigration purpose. But if you still want, login the offical website of your region passport office, there you will get complete information about the process, language of affidavits and fees you have to pay (in my case i had paid Rs 300).

I hope this will help you. If you still need kindly let me know.

With Regards

jojiao

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London chc
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-09-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-1-2012
IELTS Request
Initial application Document
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
8-9-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dm Ecas 9 nov
LANDED..........
FY2013
Dear Singhsaab,

My Passport request came from london vo on sept 20-2012 canadian PR.
actually we 4 people are planning to go.

My dead line is oct 20th.

Now there is a problem.My wife's passport doesnt contains any surname

it s like below

Surname...........
given names: Julie Alex

Anyway i am planning to give passports as it is .Could you tell me whether the PR will be refused ,or if we get it, any problems in futue.

Also please help me with any solution.

My wife doesnt like any surname as she needs this only..

Jojiao
Dubai

Singhsaab said:
Dear Sunandan,

As such there isn't any necessity of adding surname for canadian immigration purpose. But if you still want, login the offical website of your region passport office, there you will get complete information about the process, language of affidavits and fees you have to pay (in my case i had paid Rs 300).

I hope this will help you. If you still need kindly let me know.

With Regards