+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC question URGENT PLEASE HELP

waqqbfh

Jan 27, 2020
Hello all,

I'm currently living in country A, and I need PCC from country B (my home country).

I went back to country B last month to get my PCC, came back to country A, and currently preparing documents after ITA.

The website says PCC must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

My questions is: How is that possible though?? I had to be physically in country B to get my PCC, which means the PCC for country B has to be issued before my departure from country B...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Skaur1234

Aug 7, 2019
Hello all,

I'm currently living in country A, and I need PCC from country B (my home country).

I went back to country B last month to get my PCC, came back to country A, and currently preparing documents after ITA.

The website says PCC must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

My questions is: How is that possible though?? I had to be physically in country B to get my PCC, which means the PCC for country B has to be issued before my departure from country B...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
hi,

there is always a website for a specific country to order PCC. u have to order while being in country A. eg, for India, there is BLS.