+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Query

Techron7

Apr 25, 2017
Hey..I have small query regarding the PSK PCC.

My problem is the that I was working in gurgaon from 2012 to 2016. I received the ITA earlier this month. Today I applied for PCC from PSK chandigarh which I will have in a week.

I already have PCC issued from SSP office mohali for my current address.

Does anyone think these 2 PCC's will suffice or I need to get a PCC for my time in Gurgaon also.

Thanks in advance...

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hey..I have small query regarding the PSK PCC.

My problem is the that I was working in gurgaon from 2012 to 2016. I received the ITA earlier this month. Today I applied for PCC from PSK chandigarh which I will have in a week.

I already have PCC issued from SSP office mohali for my current address.

Does anyone think these 2 PCC's will suffice or I need to get a PCC for my time in Gurgaon also.

Thanks in advance...
I believe one PCC from a PSK is sufficient and is valid. I read a PPC from psk is more relevant than one from a police station

Techron7

Apr 25, 2017
I believe one PCC from a PSK is sufficient and is valid. I read a PPC from psk is more relevant than one from a police station
Yes I also think Pcc from PSK would suffice. But i went through few earlier posts on pcc and that got me thinking.
There is a notion that if you have a PSK pcc then that preety much covers the whole india but then the instructions on CIC site clearly specifies that Territory specific pcc will be required if stay is more then 6 months. I just wanted know if it stands correct that PCC from PSK covers all your stay.

My wife received her PCC from PSK today itself because she got her passport renewed 6 months ago so no Police verification in her case. All she received is a document stating that there are/were no criminal proceedings against her. No mentioning of any time period or place.