+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Query - Indian Citizen living in KSA on business visa

Harsh Mehta

Jan 22, 2014
Hi Folks,
I do have PCC query for the FSW scheme. Currently i am living on business visa in KSA since last two and half years, every month entry/exit from Saudi Arabia. And had to do visa renewal every 6 months. As part of standard FSW procedure "every individual if he/she stays outside their home country for more than 179 days must needs to acquire PCC certificate from respective country." So should i need to get PCC from KSA ? or for business visa it's not applicable ? OR it will be applicable to people living with work permit in KSA only ? Also if you could give me details on how to get PCC certificate from KSA that would be grateful.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi Folks,
I do have PCC query for the FSW scheme. Currently i am living on business visa in KSA since last two and half years, every month entry/exit from Saudi Arabia. And had to do visa renewal every 6 months. As part of standard FSW procedure "every individual if he/she stays outside their home country for more than 179 days must needs to acquire PCC certificate from respective country." So should i need to get PCC from KSA ? or for business visa it's not applicable ? OR it will be applicable to people living with work permit in KSA only ? Also if you could give me details on how to get PCC certificate from KSA that would be grateful.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks
Do you have Iqama? If not then you are not a resident and ksa PCC only for residents. But as per IRCC website you don’t need to submit Saudi PCC along with your application when Saudi pcc is require they will send you a letter then you can only apply for Pcc through your local police station in ksa.

Harsh Mehta

Jan 22, 2014
Yes I do not have an iqama. Currently i am staying in KSA with business visa since last two and half years. So what would be the scenario if they do require PCC post invite but at the same time i may not living in KSA anymore. Is there any possible way where we can get advance PCC from KSA or something likewise document ?