+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC -Police verification question?

shahid_oman

Oct 4, 2018
Dear Seniors/Experts,
I am working in Oman for last 3 years but I am an Indian and my passport is from India. Should I have to get the PCC from both Oman and India or only PCC from Oman is enough?

**Please I am waiting for the answer on this one**

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear Seniors/Experts,
I am working in Oman for last 3 years but I am an Indian and my passport is from India. Should I have to get the PCC from both Oman and India or only PCC from Oman is enough?

You need from both countries.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear Seniors/Experts,

Both, indeed

Divyashree14

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, have a question regarding police verification to be done after getting the ITA. My husband lives in France, he visited USA thrice last year but the length of stay during each visit was not more than three months. First 2 times he was here for a month, and then the third time he was here for around 3 months. Should he get the police verification done from USA?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Usually no, he should only be asked for US FBI PCC if he stayed 6 months in a row but there have been instances where IRCC have requested the PCC despite the applicant having stayed less than 6 months.

I stayed in the US for five and a half months and after ITA it showed up in my document checklist.

It's not expensive or time consuming to get it, so you can just wait and see if it shows up in your document checklist.

Divyashree14

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply hodari. We have never mentioned anywhere while creating the profile that he visited USA. I'm the primary applicant and he is the secondary applicant.
Where can I find the document list?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
It will be after ITA that they ask you for your travel history.

After you fill out all the sections post-ITA, then you will see the document checklist.